{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chit Chat Specific To Tennessee Chapter

+10
Brownie
Chris55
junkyard junky
John B
Mr. Fabulous
FalconEddie1964
RebStew
oldman
Arieldouglas
Lady rebel
14 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Chit Chat Specific To Tennessee Chapter Empty Chit Chat Specific To Tennessee Chapter

Post by Lady rebel February 24th 2012, 12:56 am

I bet it's warm...
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Chit Chat Specific To Tennessee Chapter Empty Re: Chit Chat Specific To Tennessee Chapter

Post by Arieldouglas February 24th 2012, 2:56 am

Dig this. 75 degrees today. cheers I wanted to sneak off from work and just take off on the scooter. Twisted Evil I finally closed the blinds on the window so I couldn't see outside. Crazy thing is the forecast is for sleet & snow next week. No One thing about the weather here; if you don't like it, stick around for a few hours. It will change! lol!
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Number of posts : 1915
Registration date : 2011-07-03

Back to top Go down

Chit Chat Specific To Tennessee Chapter Empty Oldman

Post by Arieldouglas February 24th 2012, 3:37 am

Wonder if I can get him on here?
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Back to top Go down

Chit Chat Specific To Tennessee Chapter Empty Re: Chit Chat Specific To Tennessee Chapter

Post by oldman February 24th 2012, 1:58 pm

You talking you me....you talking to me...I've always wanted to say that, LOL.. I see that there's a chapter in TN.How cool is that, now WHAT!! Smile
oldman
oldman
Master mechanic

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2010-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew February 24th 2012, 2:30 pm

Next we are trying for China. Very Happy
All joking aside it's just now getting started so it will take a little bit to get some TN folks involved but het it's a start. Very Happy
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Post by FalconEddie1964 February 24th 2012, 8:01 pm

Say there Oldman, is that a 53 or 54 Mercury I see in your avitar? cheers Is that your old Mercury? Suspect If it is and you and Arieldouglas start a Mercury club, count me in! drunken We could have a grand total of three, but more importantly we could be the first three. I think Doug geek and I jocolor are both members of the Merc Club on the HAMB. Was just a thought as I set here going thru the deep recesses of my mind instead of working. No

Now I have to pay attention to what state I'm in and be even more careful of what I type. Razz
FalconEddie1964
FalconEddie1964
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Location : At the races, top row of the grandstand at about 1000 ft

Back to top Go down

Post by Arieldouglas February 24th 2012, 8:40 pm

FalconEddie1964 wrote:Say there Oldman, is that a 53 or 54 Mercury I see in your avitar? cheers Is that your old Mercury? Suspect If it is and you and Arieldouglas start a Mercury club, count me in! drunken We could have a grand total of three, but more importantly we could be the first three. I

think Doug geek and I jocolor are both members of the Merc Club on the HAMB. Was just a thought as I set here going thru the deep recesses of my mind instead of working. No

Now I have to pay attention to what state I'm in and be even more careful of what I type. Razz

You beat me to it. That's what happens when you spend half the day sleeping through meetings.
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Back to top Go down

Post by oldman February 24th 2012, 9:27 pm

Yes that's my old girl she's a 54.a mercury club in TN, might be a good thing.It might keep us off the streets at night LOL I'm on the H.A.M.B to.I'll have too check the mercury club out over there.I'm acj over there Smile
oldman
oldman
Master mechanic

Back to top Go down

Post by FalconEddie1964 February 24th 2012, 10:17 pm

Yeah, Bad Bob has the HAMB Merc club
FalconEddie1964
FalconEddie1964
Blowing fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Arieldouglas February 24th 2012, 11:41 pm

How about some more pics. Know where I can pick up a front valence?
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Back to top Go down

Post by Arieldouglas February 24th 2012, 11:46 pm

FalconEddie1964 wrote:Yeah, Bad Bob has the HAMB Merc club

Yep! I was at Wally World and picked up the latest addition to the ..........eeeerrrrrrrrrr........garage. What a Face
Chit Chat Specific To Tennessee Chapter IMG_0224
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Back to top Go down

Post by FalconEddie1964 February 24th 2012, 11:57 pm

That's cool..........it's Bad Bob's Merc!

There's a couple 55 - 56 Mercs around here in the yaers but they're pretty rusty. Jeff might remember what's left/good on them. I don't inventory all that stuff like he does.
FalconEddie1964
FalconEddie1964
Blowing fire

Back to top Go down

Post by FalconEddie1964 February 25th 2012, 12:01 am

oldman wrote:Yes that's my old girl she's a 54.a mercury club in TN, might be a good thing.It might keep us off the streets at night LOL I'm on the H.A.M.B to.I'll have too check the mercury club out over there.I'm acj over there Smile

You still got the Y-Block in that old thing? It sure looks solid in that little dinky picture. We need some bigun's! Doug will have to start a thread with just pictures of all the slick Merc Kustoms in the Scrounger Merc Club! lol!
FalconEddie1964
FalconEddie1964
Blowing fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Arieldouglas February 25th 2012, 12:03 am

Want mine or yours to be #1?
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Back to top Go down

Post by oldman February 25th 2012, 12:37 am

It's has the 256 in it ,it needs some work on the floor pans but it drives and runs pretty good it needs a clutch, it slips. now for pics. haven't figured out how to put them on yet, sorry Sad
oldman
oldman
Master mechanic

Back to top Go down

Chit Chat Specific To Tennessee Chapter Empty Junkyard Junky

Post by Arieldouglas February 25th 2012, 3:26 am

I'm thinking Jonathon is a lot closer to TN than OH. What do you say Jonathon, Want to meet up with some TN good ole boys? Question
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous February 26th 2012, 4:49 am

Arieldouglas wrote:Want mine or yours to be #1?

You be number 1. If this is in Tenn, you're the one down there. I'll have trouble making the meetings on the second Wednesday of each month that ends in a "Y". Cool

I saw on the HAMB that you were buttering Bad Bob up with a picture of his Merc in 1/24 scale. I'll have to check the Wally World out up here by work and see if they have any there. I so want to be with the IN crowd. cheers I think Bad Bob was getting some shirts made. That'd be cool to have one of them. It'd be fun to go out to Kansas in the next year or so to the KKOA Lead Sled deal. That's where Bad Bob was having the Merc deal last summer. I know one of the fellows from over by Columbus that's always posting on there.

Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by John B February 26th 2012, 4:52 am

Jerry Welsh from South Bloomfield (just south of Columbus) has made the trip to Salina a few times.
John B
John B
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1028

http://www.kustomtrophy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous February 26th 2012, 5:15 am

I saw on the HAMB the Junkyard Junkie jocolor is # 136 with his 51 Merc. and checked that you geek are #415. With you geek , Junkyard Junkie jocolor , Oldman sunny and myself Sleep we have four. That's pretty cool. Junkie's 51 was chopped by some pretty big name customizers. We need to get him on board.
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous February 26th 2012, 5:20 am

John B wrote:Jerry Welsh from South Bloomfield (just south of Columbus) has made the trip to Salina a few times.

Is that the fellow with the burgandy 49 or 50 with the flames that are white in the front with some sort of a skull on the front of the hood. Seems like it has a Carson top.
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyard junky February 28th 2012, 12:45 am

Yeah. I just now saw this. I've been busy lately. I'm pretty close to TN. I'll have to see how close I am to you.

junkyard junky
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1143

Back to top Go down

Post by Arieldouglas February 28th 2012, 4:29 am

I'm an hour from Bowling Green.
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyard junky February 29th 2012, 2:59 am

I'm not sure when I'll get down that way. You can come up on a weekend if you want to.

junkyard junky
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1143

Back to top Go down

Post by Arieldouglas February 29th 2012, 3:13 am

That would be cool. Let me see when I can.
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Back to top Go down

Post by oldman March 1st 2012, 6:22 pm

How's everyone else in the rest of TN doing this morning it was pretty bad last night here in Clarkrange, had 2 they said died in the storm between Clankrange and Crossville last night.... very sad time.
oldman
oldman
Master mechanic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next