{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acura VS. Porsche... stupid kids...

5 posters

Go down

Acura VS. Porsche... stupid kids... Empty Acura VS. Porsche... stupid kids...

Post by Cratethis February 19th 2011, 7:20 am

The crash happened on Thursday after school on Route 4 near Allison Road in Fairfield Township. Police say, Gage Kinney, 16, was driving an Acura Integra westbound on Route 4 in a street race against a Porsche driven by Christian Vollmer, 17. The Acura had another passenger, but no one in that car was hurt.

Full story...

http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/news/region_north_cincinnati/fairfield/street-racing-causes-crash-with-injuries
Cratethis
Cratethis
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1568
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Acura VS. Porsche... stupid kids... Empty Re: Acura VS. Porsche... stupid kids...

Post by RebStew February 19th 2011, 7:25 am

Evil or Very Mad
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Acura VS. Porsche... stupid kids... Empty Re: Acura VS. Porsche... stupid kids...

Post by falconwagon62 February 19th 2011, 3:38 pm

that's my old 944....high powered car NOT!!! 17 year old driving was to re-seal the motor and install new power rack, decided to go joy riding and street racing....

Acura VS. Porsche... stupid kids... 101_6396-1
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://www.ovcfca.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cratethis February 19th 2011, 3:53 pm

Won't be anymore
Cratethis
Cratethis
1000 post club

Back to top Go down

Post by falconwagon62 February 19th 2011, 5:13 pm

they couldn't even take the kids D/L, or impound the car, as it was not in the wreck, he hit nothing...but he faces leaving the scene and street racing, and maybe one or two more...The 944 is now back in the driveway....hope to still get the gaskets and rack done...maybe not by him...
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by Cratethis February 19th 2011, 5:23 pm

I was meaning more... he's 17... wouldn't want to face my parents after something like this. I wouldn't matter that my car was fine.
Cratethis
Cratethis
1000 post club

Back to top Go down

Post by falconwagon62 February 19th 2011, 6:14 pm

That's the sad part, they must be scum bag A holes, I guess, they have NEVER called to say they were sorry, and we have met a dozen times or so, we are still thinking of filing charges against him.

Cratethis wrote:I was meaning more... he's 17... wouldn't want to face my parents after something like this. I wouldn't matter that my car was fine.
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 February 19th 2011, 8:47 pm

Its a good thing that no one here has never street raced in there past. I for one know that I never would have done such a thing in my youth Rolling Eyes
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

Post by falconwagon62 February 19th 2011, 11:01 pm

Not the point....Time and place for everything...and use your own car....now going Monday to file charges to do a CYA move...he did not have permission to drive the 944 at all....

we did it after 11 pm on very back roads, not in the middle of the day, on a 4 lane, busy highway in town....
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew February 20th 2011, 6:28 am

That's true. I never raced anyone elses car, even when ask to.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by falconwagon62 February 20th 2011, 12:51 pm

brother Ed let me take his 65 down the 1/4.....we spent all winter working on it...Crate 302 Roller/T5/Posi rear/front disc brakes/EZ wiring kit...we did it all!

Acura VS. Porsche... stupid kids... DSC00369-1
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 February 20th 2011, 6:21 pm

I'm not saying its right at all, we all have made mistakes, its only human. And yes I would be pissed if someone wrecked my car too. But I learned my lesson on that too, almost cost me a bunch of money, you better be careful if your the TRUE OWNER OF THE CAR and ITS IN YOUR NAME, you too could be drug into this whole mess..I sold a car to a guy that worked with my dad, and the guys was supposed to get it transfered, long story short he never did, girlfriend crashed it totalling a new Thunderbird, guess who got served with a law suit! ME! Even though I had a reciept saying sold as is, with his name on it, They still came after me.. He did admit in court that he said he told us he transfered it, and I had the plate too..So I got out of the mess.. Just becarful .. Its a wonder most of us are still alive after most of the shit we did as kids.... LAWYERS GUNS AND MONEY!
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew February 20th 2011, 7:02 pm

LRS30 wrote:Its a wonder most of us are still alive after most of the shit we did as kids.... LAWYERS GUNS AND MONEY!
That was always the other way around for some on here. Guns, money then the lawyer. lol...
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-YOU February 20th 2011, 8:48 pm

Before and after I was 17 I made some awfully stupid moves. Every time my teenager does something stupid, I think about some of the absolutely moronic crap I've done and it brings it all into perspective. If I had grown up under the police state and hang 'em high mentality the prosecutors and judges have today, I'd probably still be serving time.

The kid made several poor decisions. Someone else made a poor decision too. The teenager should not have had access to the keys to a sports car neither he nor his parents held title to.
Z-YOU
Z-YOU
BANNED

Number of posts : 746
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by falconwagon62 February 20th 2011, 10:39 pm

yea, his 23 yea old brother, my step sons buddy, as far as access, my dad had guns all over the house, and open bottles of whiskey, vodka and I never touched any of it untill the old man said I could...never would let me have his Makers Mark..lol....

all things would have been fine, if the 23 year old drove the car to the school and gave the keys to the teacher, like was planned to happen, but he, the 23 year old was lazy, and gave the key to his 17 year old kid brother...best laid plans! you know....
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down