{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stupid move??

+2
Cratethis
RebStew
6 posters

Go down

stupid move?? Empty stupid move??

Post by RebStew July 4th 2010, 8:52 pm

I love riding but I'm getting more broken down by the year. It hurt me to sell my Drifter last summer but I only rode it from time to time because it was just too painfull to ride like I use to. Between talking to Butch, Johnny and going to the bike ralley last night I have been bit by the bug again. I know I can't do any long hauls but it would still be nice to take Amy out riding late at night when the weather is just right or just cruise around with a few friends. One thing I never outgrew was the need for speed. Not nothing crazy but just something to get a life hi from. I would take off and go out AA late at night and catch a straight spot and just crank it up. Freedom! I don't think many understand that unless you ride but it's better than any drug. Now all I need to do is justify spending money on a nice bike to only ride sometimes. This is not something that popped up. I have missed riding since I sold the last one but figured it would leave my system. I guess it's not going to.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

stupid move?? Empty Re: stupid move??

Post by Cratethis July 4th 2010, 11:10 pm

RebStew wrote: I don't think many understand that unless you ride

It's true.

For me it's the best stress reliever.
Cratethis
Cratethis
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1568
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by fuel10922 July 6th 2010, 5:26 pm

Sorry I missed you at the rally. I went a long time with out a bike, but I bought a 2002 Road King last October and I love it. I had forgotten how much I enjoy riding. I think you could find a decent bike at a fair price to justify riding every once and awhile.
fuel10922
fuel10922
Master mechanic

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Cratethis July 7th 2010, 3:52 am

fuel10922 wrote: I think you could find a decent bike at a fair price to justify riding every once and awhile.

Agree
Cratethis
Cratethis
1000 post club

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage July 8th 2010, 6:45 am

If it means the two of you just getting out and taking a midnight cruise whenever you can get away from the daily grind then I say thats justifyable .
Rage
Rage
wrench fetcher

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady rebel July 8th 2010, 11:36 pm

fuel10922 wrote:Sorry I missed you at the rally. I went a long time with out a bike, but I bought a 2002 Road King last October and I love it. I had forgotten how much I enjoy riding. I think you could find a decent bike at a fair price to justify riding every once and awhile.
Corey and I was there on Saturday helping with the Juvinile Diebities booth. I didn't see you. There wasn't as big of a turn out as they've been having.
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Cratethis July 9th 2010, 1:41 am

Lady rebel wrote:There wasn't as big of a turn out as they've been having.

This is true. I was really surprised at how few were there in comparison to previous years.
Cratethis
Cratethis
1000 post club

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 July 9th 2010, 10:57 pm

I have a real nice 1990 Fat Boy I am looking to get rid of.. I really want to trade it for a pre-65 ford or chev short bed.. That of $8000 dollars worth of us currency..
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down