{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scroungers CC Saturday Night Run. July 10th

+13
JRiggs
Roller Coaster
chev_hotrod
hp77skylark
cutlass jeff
da injun
magicman_1968
Lady rebel
Mr. Fabulous
Admin
Rage
SMOKNZ
RebStew
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Scroungers CC Saturday Night Run. July 10th - Page 2 Empty Re: Scroungers CC Saturday Night Run. July 10th

Post by da injun July 8th 2010, 10:13 pm

We'll be at Daddy Katz for sure...should be a good time and it sure beats the local run of the mill cruise-ins.
da injun
da injun
Mechanic

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Scroungers CC Saturday Night Run. July 10th - Page 2 Empty Re: Scroungers CC Saturday Night Run. July 10th

Post by RebStew July 9th 2010, 5:28 pm

July 10th, this Saturday. We are hoping to get out and do some cruising Saturday night. Shoud be a nice cool night. No place special just some of the guys cruising the hot rods around and just hanging out. We will meet at Dixie Chile on Monmouth St. at 9pm. Get a coney and a soda pop and then head out. cheers
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs July 9th 2010, 5:53 pm

i've invited a few that are never on here. Tony Stewart and Darelle
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady rebel July 9th 2010, 7:27 pm

CarStar 5-8pm.. I'll be there for a little while.
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew July 9th 2010, 9:49 pm

I forgot about CarStar. I guess we will meet there and then hit Dixie if that's okay?
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs July 10th 2010, 4:21 am

sounds ok to me
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew July 11th 2010, 12:15 am

headed up to car Star. See some of you there..
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs July 11th 2010, 7:55 am

had a good time. majority of the ky boys was there even a couple buckeyes made it over.
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by magicman_1968 July 11th 2010, 8:12 am

It was good Very Happy
magicman_1968
magicman_1968
Scroungers Road Captain

Number of posts : 1372
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew July 11th 2010, 8:19 am

Had a good turnout tonight. Good to see a line of cars like that going down the road. Did a few different things tonight like running out there to were the younger group hung out with their Ricers. Man I felt old. The ride back down Dixie was nice. Half the group shot out on the highway and the rest ran it all the way down Dixie and through Covington. I liked running down Dixie with 2 lanes of hot rods just cruising. Glad to see Ken and his son out tonight in the Vette too.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-YOU July 11th 2010, 6:30 pm

We enjoyed it Steve. You have a good bunch of folks to hang with. Enjoyed talking to several of the guys about their cars & such.

I think that's the first time I've ever been in Dixie Chili in Newport. Couldn't believe all of the traffic & people hanging & cruising in Bellevue & Dayton on Rt. 8.

The ricer thing reaffirmed my age to me, but even though my son isn't a car person, he doesn't like the ricers for some reason. He did like seeing the cars from the 60's & 70's at CarStar. Says that's the look he likes.
Z-YOU
Z-YOU
BANNED

Number of posts : 746
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ss 383 July 11th 2010, 6:49 pm

other than my shifter cable breakn and only haven third gear ..had a good time hangn out with every one.. ready for the next one Scroungers CC Saturday Night Run. July 10th - Page 2 Icon_twisted
ss 383
ss 383
Scrounger

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2010-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady rebel July 11th 2010, 9:04 pm

As always I enjoy every minute I get to hang out with everyone!
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215

Back to top Go down

Post by chev_hotrod July 12th 2010, 2:45 am

it was cool ready for next one
chev_hotrod
chev_hotrod
Scrounger

Number of posts : 462

Back to top Go down

Post by Cratethis July 12th 2010, 5:09 am

Glad we stopped by Dixie Chili to see everyone. We would have loved to have gone out with everyone but I couldn't have the boys out any later than I had.
If the next one is a Friday night or a weekend I don't have the boys, we will definitely be going along too!
It was cool seeing all the cars in the parking lot and getting to hang and talk with everyone. I really like the group we have.
Cratethis
Cratethis
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1568
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by 69 cuda July 12th 2010, 6:21 am

had a blast ready to do it again like the 2 lane cruisen
69 cuda
69 cuda
Scrounger

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2