{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JULY 10TH Car Show at Crestview Hills Town Center

3 posters

Go down

JULY 10TH  Car Show at Crestview Hills Town Center Empty JULY 10TH Car Show at Crestview Hills Town Center

Post by RebStew July 7th 2010, 6:02 pm

The Northern Kentucky F Body Association Car Show at Crestview Hills Town Center
OPEN show all vehicles welcome!
Charity - Wood Hudson Cancer Research Lab.
Location - Crestview Hills Town Center (Dixie Highway off I 275..head East to First Exit(Dixie Highway KY 42/25) at the end of ramp you'll see
Crestview Town Center Mall..take a right off this exit...go through the first light..then left into Town Center at the second light..Show near Borders and Carrabbas Restaurant... near Erlanger Kentucky)
Date - Saturday July 10 RAIN OR SHINE
Time - 9am - Noon registration, Noon to 3pm Judging, Trophies at 4pm
(no cars allowed in before 9am)
Entry Fee - $15
Split the Pot drawing, Door Prizes, Goody Bags, 100 Dash Plaques
Top 40 trophies plus 7 Best of Categories(UNFINISHED, BEST F BODY, PEOPLE CHOICE, MAYOR'S CHOICE, TOWN CENTER'S CHOICE, WOOD HUDSON CHOICE, AND BEST OF SHOW.) GOODY BAG TO THE FIRST 150 VEHICLES....PRE REGISTRATION $12.00 OR $15 DAY OF SHOW...WIN A 2010 CAMARO SS TO BE RAFFLED OFF DAY OF SHOW COURTESY OF THE JEFF WYLER AUTOMOTIVE FAMILY..ALL PROCEEDS GOT TO THE WOOD HUDSON CANCER RESEARCH LAB.... WINNER NEED NOT BE PRESENT..VISIT www.nkyfba.com FOR DETAILS, RULES, TICKETS, AND MORE INFORMATION...

There are 15-20 restaurants, a Coldstone Creamery ice cream shop, dozens of stores, Borders Books etc., and plenty to see and do.
For show info you can have them contact me
Bill Wooddell
(513) 368-8899
Clubs are welcome and we will do our best to accomodate groups who want to park together.
Bill Wooddell Click here for 2010 Flyer
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

JULY 10TH  Car Show at Crestview Hills Town Center Empty Re: JULY 10TH Car Show at Crestview Hills Town Center

Post by Rage July 8th 2010, 6:24 am

I'll be there showing my Camaro , I was there last year and won Best Unfinished Trophy and I was so proud of my ride I been working on it every since , I cant wait till saturday but I might need someone to drive the new Camaro home for me if I win it , I'll drive the 85 lol .
Rage
Rage
wrench fetcher

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

JULY 10TH  Car Show at Crestview Hills Town Center Empty Re: JULY 10TH Car Show at Crestview Hills Town Center

Post by RebStew July 8th 2010, 6:28 am

LOL I'll drive it home for ya if you win it. That wouldn't be a problem.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage July 8th 2010, 6:40 am

Cool Steve ! I bought a few raffle tickets cause it's a good price for what you could win for sure .
Rage
Rage
wrench fetcher

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-YOU July 9th 2010, 12:48 am

It's not looking good for the car raffle. More than likely it's going to be a drawing for 1/2 the money. I think I read there needs to be another 1500 tickets sold at the car show for the car to be on the block. That's possible but not likely.
Z-YOU
Z-YOU
BANNED

Number of posts : 746
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew July 9th 2010, 6:30 am

I was hoping to make it to the show for a few hours but I'm going to have to play it by ear. We have a work session in the morning and then may be helping another member load and unload a couple projects. Then later that night we have a late night cruise planned. If I can get an hour or two free I will stop by.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Z-YOU July 9th 2010, 1:06 pm

Don't know if I'm going to make it to the show. I canceled a 2-day event at Putnam because wife had to go out of town and my son has a trap shoot at Middletown Saturday - that my wife was going to take him to.

I hope to make the late night cruise, but who knows?
Z-YOU
Z-YOU
BANNED

Number of posts : 746
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down