{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scroungers CC Saturday Night Run. July 10th

+13
JRiggs
Roller Coaster
chev_hotrod
hp77skylark
cutlass jeff
da injun
magicman_1968
Lady rebel
Mr. Fabulous
Admin
Rage
SMOKNZ
RebStew
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Scroungers CC Saturday Night Run. July 10th Empty Scroungers CC Saturday Night Run. July 10th

Post by RebStew June 1st 2010, 9:21 am

July 10th is a Saturday. We are hoping to get out and do some cruising Saturday night. No place special just some of the guys cruising the hot rods around and just hanging out. We will meet at Dixie Chile on Monmouth St. at 9pm. Get a coney and a soda pop and then head out.

Last edited by RebStew on July 4th 2010, 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Scroungers CC Saturday Night Run. July 10th Empty Re: Scroungers CC Saturday Night Run. July 10th

Post by SMOKNZ June 1st 2010, 12:56 pm

Sounds fun!
SMOKNZ
SMOKNZ
Scrounger

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down

Scroungers CC Saturday Night Run. July 10th Empty Re: Scroungers CC Saturday Night Run. July 10th

Post by Rage June 3rd 2010, 4:03 am

Sounds cool , what day is your regular cruise in and where ?
Rage
Rage
wrench fetcher

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin June 3rd 2010, 5:23 am

Rage wrote:Sounds cool , what day is your regular cruise in and where ?
We ditch our regular cruise ins we were putting on so we would have more time to do other peoples shows, hit the race track and do some stuff we wanted to do. So we don't have weekly cruises anymore. Most of us want to get out and drive our cars. We sat all last summer at lawn chair events. It's time to hit the road. cheers
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1630

http://www.scroungers.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage June 4th 2010, 6:17 am

Sounds good to me I like cruising especially with other cool cars , there's really no place to cruise around here where I'm at .
Rage
Rage
wrench fetcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage June 4th 2010, 6:19 am

I've probably seen a few of you guys in newport before because my wife and I like to go to the Gourmet Chili restaraunt on Monmouth st.
Rage
Rage
wrench fetcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin June 4th 2010, 10:18 am

We are in there alot seems like.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1630

http://www.scroungers.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous June 4th 2010, 2:40 pm

You guys should cruise up to Columbus, that's the weekend the Goodguys are in town. We'll be up on 161 with all the thousands of others cruising. It sometimes gets a little out of hand but it's fun. Ya just go to the intersection of Bush Bld and Dublin Grandville (161). That's where everybody hangs out at nite. Of course there you'll be a very small fish in a really big pond. It's reaaly sort of neat the way Columbus is the event where you cruise and at Indy the thing is all the parties with bands and food at the hot rod shops. Two big events with completely different attitudes. That's another thing you could do is cruise over to Bubba's or Colbertson's for their parties next weekend.That'd would give you a chance to play with the Road Rockets and eat burnt burgers and brats.
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew July 4th 2010, 7:35 pm

I have heard from a few members that they are upset because they don't know when we are out on some weekends running around. It's not a big secret when we do a little cruising and sometimes it is just a spur of the moment idea to go out on a Friday or Saturday night. So if I can get some help from other members here. If you know that someone is not online give them the heads up with a phone call that we are doing a little cruising this Saturday. If you are online then....
HEY WE ARE GOING TO PUT DOWN A FEW MILE OF RUBBER AROUND THE CITY THIS SATURDAY!!! Very Happy
We will meet up at CarStar for their cruise and leave from there to do some running.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady rebel July 5th 2010, 1:23 am

Are you guys going to CarStar?
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215

Back to top Go down

Post by magicman_1968 July 5th 2010, 8:12 am

Sounds good Very Happy
magicman_1968
magicman_1968
Scroungers Road Captain

Number of posts : 1372
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by da injun July 5th 2010, 8:51 am

WOW....Maybe just maybe we can come on down.
da injun
da injun
Mechanic

Number of posts : 257

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew July 6th 2010, 1:16 am

Lady rebel wrote:Are you guys going to CarStar?
Yea.. We will meet there.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous July 6th 2010, 2:04 am

da injun wrote:WOW....Maybe just maybe we can come on down.

If we didn't already have plans we'd try yo come down too.
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Back to top Go down

Post by cutlass jeff July 6th 2010, 3:21 am

i will call some ppl that dont have computers
cutlass jeff
cutlass jeff
Scrounger

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew July 6th 2010, 3:39 am

cutlass jeff wrote:i will call some ppl that dont have computers
Cool
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by da injun July 6th 2010, 4:12 am

Mr. Fabulous wrote:
da injun wrote:WOW....Maybe just maybe we can come on down.

If we didn't already have plans we'd try yo come down too.

You need to make it down to a Wrenchmen gathering on the first Wednesday of the month...a bunch of food, cool cars, and a good time......ALL are welcomed....Tri City Auto in Hamilton on US127.
da injun
da injun
Mechanic

Number of posts : 257

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage July 6th 2010, 5:48 am

What time you meeting at carstar , I'll be at the crestview hills cars show this saturday but would like to do some cruising after the show ends .
Rage
Rage
wrench fetcher

Back to top Go down

Post by hp77skylark July 6th 2010, 5:51 am

Starts at 5 ends at 8 so some time after that. But we sometimes hang alittle longer.
hp77skylark
hp77skylark
Scrounger

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by chev_hotrod July 6th 2010, 5:58 am

i will be there to hang with you guys
chev_hotrod
chev_hotrod
Scrounger

Number of posts : 462

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage July 6th 2010, 6:07 am

Cool I'll be there if it isn't raining , I cant wait I've had the car in the garage all weekend working on it and it was killing me that I couldn't have it out cruising .
Rage
Rage
wrench fetcher

Back to top Go down

Post by hp77skylark July 6th 2010, 6:29 am

Hope to see you there.
hp77skylark
hp77skylark
Scrounger

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage July 8th 2010, 6:37 am

I'm not gonna make it after all , when the saturday car show is over were having a Birthday Party for my 14 yr old son at 6:00 and usually the adults pitch shoes and drink as the night goes on , sorry guys I will catch up on the next cruise keep me posted when that will be ,.
Rage
Rage
wrench fetcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller Coaster July 8th 2010, 2:00 pm

I am going to Cruisin' the Ridge this month. I will catch up with you guys for a cruise sometime before the end of summer.
Roller Coaster
Roller Coaster
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous July 8th 2010, 2:11 pm

da injun wrote:You need to make it down to a Wrenchmen gathering on the first Wednesday of the month...a bunch of food, cool cars, and a good time......ALL are welcomed....Tri City Auto in Hamilton on US127.

Had a good time and a good burger. Was fun listening to the English guy with the Anglia tell his stories and of course Jim (The Handshaker) is always fun. More people than I expected.

Next Friday @ Daddy Katz, I think it's pinup night! Should be a lotta fun. Hope some of you guys can make it.
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next