{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's move to Mexico

2 posters

Go down

Let's move to Mexico Empty Let's move to Mexico

Post by Admin May 9th 2010, 6:37 pm

This is a touchy subject but really??? Maybe we should start buying up property in Mexico. It's CHEAP!!!! it has a tropic flair. Some beach front. AND best of all in a few more years there won't be any mexican down there. They will all be here in the U.S. Now don't get me wrong. I have been to Mexico and in some rough spots down there. If I lived there I would try to jump the fence and come here too. But when you come to this country you need to do it in a legal fashion. If you are already here don't join the Mexican Right Org. and get free stuff from our Goverment when you are not here legally. Learn ENGLISH! I'm so sick of having to change my way of life to suit yours. I shouldn't have to send my kids to school to learn Spanish when they can't talk to you with out it sounding like they are texting me. What a waist of a period in school. This is a must have today in our schools for them to graduate. I should not have to pick up directions to something that was made in the U.S. and have to flip the page to the ENGISH SIDE to be able to read it myself. I should not have to walk into Home Depot and look at a sign in the isles with Spanish on it for you. I should have to sit in a resturant with 60% of illegals with their kids screaming and have to listen to a gibberish being screamed back and forth at each other while I'm trying to eat a meal. You came here, it's time you acted like an Americans and learn to read and speak English. Our families came here from all over the globe. We learned, prospored and held a great flag over our head saying we were Americans. You guys come here and first thing you do is stick a Mexican flag on your rental house that has 22 illegals living in it or put a Mexican license plate on the front bumper of your Rodeo SUV or big sticker on the back window saying you are a proud Mexican. Let me explain something to you. If it's so great then MOVE BACK! America is the best place and we should all be priud to be Americans. We have fought for our rights and continue to fight for our rights to live the way we do. Why should others sneak into our country and use us for what we have and can do for them but slap us in the face by flying Mexican flags and more. If you live here you should be proud to live here. If not go back to where you came from.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1630
Registration date : 2007-10-09

http://www.scroungers.net

Back to top Go down

Let's move to Mexico Empty Re: Let's move to Mexico

Post by SMOKNZ May 9th 2010, 8:16 pm

I agree! I lived in Charleston Pines for 3 years and one of my neighbors were Mexican. They brought in a horse trailer and 12 were living in there and were taking showers in the rental property. It didn't last long! If Americans do something about it, instead of complaining about it, they would not be here. Honestly, they know where they are coming in, but they do not have the Manpower to take care of it. I think that the US Government needs to build a Military base right on the border. Anyone that's been in the Military knows that a Military base is miles long with Guards along there perimeters. As far as eating out, I got tired of going to local small dollar restaurants and started going into high dollar ones instead. I know this doesn't alleviate illegals from coming into the US, but this issue has been going on for years. The US citizen
needs to stand up and take it to Washington or this is going to continue to get worse.

Being they use our social security benefits that we've paid into for years and some US citizens can't get help where illegals can, is utterly ridiculous.
SMOKNZ
SMOKNZ
Scrounger

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down