{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picked up an AMC Hornet Sport Wagon today

3 posters

Go down

Picked up an AMC Hornet Sport Wagon today Empty Picked up an AMC Hornet Sport Wagon today

Post by fredtheprophet July 14th 2009, 3:42 am

I just met a guy in Columbus, IN to swap for this old wagon. 72 AMC Hornet Sportabout Wagon. 139k miles on a straight six with a 3-speed auto, the guy I got it from drove it 2 hours to meet me. The idle is a little high, brakes need bled and I've got to strap the exhaust up and it should be a great little driver... until I decide to swap it for something else.

When's the last time you saw one like this?

Picked up an AMC Hornet Sport Wagon today DSC02637
Picked up an AMC Hornet Sport Wagon today DSC02634
Picked up an AMC Hornet Sport Wagon today DSC02633

fredtheprophet
Floor sweep

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Picked up an AMC Hornet Sport Wagon today Empty Re: Picked up an AMC Hornet Sport Wagon today

Post by falconwagon62 July 14th 2009, 5:08 am

thats so freaking ugly, it's cute! I had a Hornet X hatch Purple when I was 17....trade for a 1970-1/2 Falcon cop car want to be?? Shocked

John
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://www.ovcfca.com

Back to top Go down

Picked up an AMC Hornet Sport Wagon today Empty Re: Picked up an AMC Hornet Sport Wagon today

Post by fredtheprophet July 14th 2009, 5:32 am

I got into these deals looking to get a beater to drive to work while I do some work on my 97 Mustang. I picked up a 95 Mercury Sable replaced a few parts and traded it to a pretty clean 86 firebird. Put the firebird up for trade when I found out the actual miles were over 230,000 and just made this deal.

I might be up for the Falcon once I see a couple more pictures. I've got my trade items listed on mautofied.com (great site for traders btw) I want to wait to get some info on a guy wanting the wagon to a '62 belair 4 door... I need to get settled on something and plate it so I can use it to commute.

fredtheprophet
Floor sweep

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Picked up an AMC Hornet Sport Wagon today Empty my grand dad had one

Post by RODMAN58 July 14th 2009, 11:40 am

I dig em'. All it needs is a drop and some old school wheels.
Rod

RODMAN58
new kid on the block

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down