{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need to finish the mid life crisis

5 posters

Go down

I need to finish the mid life crisis Empty I need to finish the mid life crisis

Post by junkyardjeff February 24th 2009, 11:28 pm

I have the Harley and the younger girlfriend so I need a sports car or hotrod,I was cruising through Hidy Fords lot looking at mustangs last night so I am thinking about a 05 and newer. Ford wont build one like I want so I will have to build one myself,I want one that looks plain but has all the go fast goodies so I am thinking about finding a 6 cylinder and putting a cobra drivetrain in it if I can find someone locally who knows what to do. It might be too costly and as soon as I find out what it will cost me I might forget about this dream so who knows and I think I will see what a totaled cobra goes for and start from there,I like the idea of starting with a 6 cylinder since the VIN will say six and the insurance company wont know I have a hotrod mustang. Jeff

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Number of posts : 1467
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

I need to finish the mid life crisis Empty Re: I need to finish the mid life crisis

Post by big dogs 42 February 24th 2009, 11:39 pm

i GOT THE MUSTANG JEFF STILL LOOKING FOR THE YOUNG GIRLFRIEND THAT IS DISCRETE Cool Laughing AND I CAN BUY A HARLEY!!!
big dogs 42
big dogs 42
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

I need to finish the mid life crisis Empty Re: I need to finish the mid life crisis

Post by RebStew February 24th 2009, 11:40 pm

Just buy a fast one and take the wheels and body kit off of it. Alot easier.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyardjeff February 25th 2009, 3:31 am

I was looking online on what the 05 and up GTs go for and the dream might be over,I think I will come up with a sports car idea cheaper some way and maybe the Harley and younger girlfriend will be enough untill I hit the lottery. Jeff

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyardjeff February 25th 2009, 3:34 am

And building one like I want it is too much like work and it would be more fun to just buy one with the go fast goodies I want since I am getting to old to be constanly working on everything. Jeff

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous February 25th 2009, 3:55 pm

I don't want the girlfriend or the Harley, I just want the Mustang. Always have and probably always will.
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyardjeff February 25th 2009, 11:26 pm

I forgot I want to upgrade to a bigger harley so the mustang is out for now but if I could trade the wagon for a older mustang then I could still have one,I have too many ideas floating around my head to remember them all. Jeff

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by FalconEddie1964 February 26th 2009, 3:36 pm

I hate to tell you but you're about 18 years late for a mid-life crisis. Oh well.........
FalconEddie1964
FalconEddie1964
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Location : At the races, top row of the grandstand at about 1000 ft

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyardjeff February 26th 2009, 11:51 pm

Better late then never.

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down