{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2010 my year with cars and life experiances

5 posters

Go down

2010 my year with cars and life experiances Empty 2010 my year with cars and life experiances

Post by big dogs 42 December 24th 2010, 7:12 am

2010 Has been a heck of a year for me removed my 42 ford coupe from my stable and my 1956 merc. both needed to go so i could focas on other things even better i also got rid of a x wife so thats a good thing!!!! Divorces are so worth it !!! I started working on a 64 galaxie that i thought was just what i needed turns out it had some underlying issues with the body but i got that handled.About the same time i found a lady that was as beautiful to me as the the 64 was but do to some bad circumstances that didn't work out either but i won't get into that part on here, But i must admit that i think they both can be beautiful in there own way in spite of some issues and they both have a special place in my heart !! But the year moved on i began work on my 1963 galaxie and its comeing along nicely im putting late model parts in it so it can be a driver instead of a trailor queen 5.0 fuel motor and a a.o.d. automatic with a mustang cobra independent rear axle its about time i been doing some work one the body not really that much to do to the body. And i even found a new lady before the year is ending and she like the 63 is a pleasure to have now that was 5 months ago and as beoncey says put a ring on her finger and i did this ones a keeper !!!! So to my friends in the club i hope 2010 has been a good year for you as well and i wish everyone in the club a ....... Merry Christmas & Happy New Year !! I Hope 2011 is even better for all of us !!! .........From Dennis & Monika ( Big Dogs42)
big dogs 42
big dogs 42
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

2010 my year with cars and life experiances Empty Re: 2010 my year with cars and life experiances

Post by junkyardjeff December 27th 2010, 1:27 am

2010 has been a decent year for me,the only bad thing was the return of the kidney stones but I am getting used to them now and was able to drive the 55 to Florida and run around in the sun with the top down.

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Number of posts : 1467
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

2010 my year with cars and life experiances Empty Re: 2010 my year with cars and life experiances

Post by FalconEddie1964 December 27th 2010, 3:35 pm

Different house, different car, different dog, not necessarily all good but I can still get up in the morning and tredge off to work in the cold and snow so I guess it's not all bad. Only five short weeks to Ground Hogs Day and hopefully springtime if old Phil treats us right.
FalconEddie1964
FalconEddie1964
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Location : At the races, top row of the grandstand at about 1000 ft

Back to top Go down

Post by falconwagon62 December 28th 2010, 2:10 am

Life is good, God is great....I had everything a man could want...all the rest, is gravy...

Got married
played with cars
worked....
met some neat people
Helped a few, hope to help more out in 2011

My wish for all of you, is to live your dreams, and dream big.....
A plan without action, is just a dream, now, go do something!!

2010 my year with cars and life experiances 100_2898

falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://www.ovcfca.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew December 28th 2010, 2:15 am

2010 was pretty good. I'm still above ground so as they say any day above ground is a good one. It was a struggle at the ending of the year with closing the daycare down but it's no big deal. Just another turn in lifes road that we all have to deal with. Great wife, kids and friends what else could anyone ask for?
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down