{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The boys boxing

Go down

The boys boxing Empty The boys boxing

Post by Reb Stew April 28th 2012, 5:56 am

When I was 16 and 17 years old every summer was a big party on the river bank of the Licking River. My brother lived at the bottom and I lived on top of the hill. We would have 4 or 5 guys hanging out almost daily and it seemed we spent most days boxing. Sometimes it got rough but all in good fun. It makes you a little more humble and that tough guy stuff goes out the window because there is always someone out there that will clean your clock when you least expect it. The boys are full of piss and vinegar and both think they are tough. Today proved that they both have heart. They boxed until they could hardly stand. I wish I would have had my video camera out but Sami did get a few shot with hers. Today the gloves came out of the closet. It was funny before we started filming because Aryan would start laughing so hard he couldn't see to swing.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

The boys boxing Empty Re: The boys boxing

Post by Reb Stew April 28th 2012, 5:57 am

Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905