{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's up for a roadtrip?

+7
CustomCabby
RebStew
fuel10922
Mr. Fabulous
big dogs 42
JRiggs
1/2done
11 posters

Go down

Who's up for a roadtrip? Empty Who's up for a roadtrip?

Post by 1/2done June 27th 2008, 1:32 pm

We could probably finish it in a couple long weekends. Rolling Eyes
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=274819
1/2done
1/2done
Mechanic

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Who's up for a roadtrip? Empty Re: Who's up for a roadtrip?

Post by JRiggs June 27th 2008, 4:02 pm

boy o boy what a jack (BEEP) he is.

here is the build thread.
notice he only mentioned both jim's....
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=271762

as youll see i posted a smart (BEEP) remark not meaning anything about it i was just sticking up for the club. the guy mentioned the club folding and glenn didnt say anything about it being in full effect, so i put the link on the thread. then that jack (BEEP) glenn sent a threating email back 2 me....
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505

Back to top Go down

Post by big dogs 42 June 27th 2008, 4:23 pm

Screw him hes the (BEEP that got a free car ! Twisted Evil
big dogs 42
big dogs 42
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous June 27th 2008, 4:41 pm

big dogs 42 wrote:Screw him hes the (BEEP that got a free car ! Twisted Evil

Now Now Now..............

Let's play nice.........
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by fuel10922 June 27th 2008, 7:07 pm

Its a shame the way all this came down. Never met the guy and don't care to. Sometimes its better to just let it go.

Last edited by fuel10922 on June 27th 2008, 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
fuel10922
fuel10922
Master mechanic

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew June 27th 2008, 7:08 pm

my reply to his two hamb post
LOL. Club folding?? The club is alive and well. The almost downfall to the club was dabirdguy! That was taken care of when he was forced out as the president and someone else took his place. The Scroungers CC is running smooth and we are having a blast. I'm not sure what he's telling some of you but this guy runs from one state to another moving every few years and getting new people to work on his junk. It takes you a few month to get to know him before you know he's using you for his own gain. The HAGR car was a group car that some had a lot of cash and or donated parts in. When Dabirdguy moved he took it with him and threaten a law suite to anyone that tried to stop him because he had reciepts where he had bought the steal for the frame. It was talked about and the club figured it would be better to wash their hands of anything dabirdguy had to do with. So that's how he ended up with the rail. Anyone with any concern about this can PM me for my number and I'd be glad to explain. BEWARE FELLOW GEARHEADS!!!
Don't bother pm'ing me Glenn to gripe like you did some others. I won't read it or reply!

http://scroungers.net
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs June 27th 2008, 7:18 pm

this is the email that glenn sent back to me:

I SUGGEST THAT YOU BACK OFF.

I have tried very hard to not to respond to or increase the drama that you and Steve like to promote. Also, I WILL NOT stand still for these kinds of insults.

I have never been associated with that thing you guys now call the Scrougers. That is yours and Steve's renegade club. I have never been ANY part of it and do not want my name associated with it in ANY WAY. Do that again and I WILL react, and I guarantee you will not like it.

FOR THE RECORD.....
Jim Leis NEVER resigned as President of the ORIGINAL Scroungers. He is still the OFFICIAL Club President .
The "Kentucky chapter" was NEVER approved by the OFFICERS or by vote of the MEMBERS of the ORIGINAL Scroungers.
There was no provision in the Club rules for CHAPTERS.

I NEVER said the club folded. REREAD the post. What I said was :
"What started out as a club project in Cincinati has ened up here in my garage in St. Louis. "

I've tried not to sling mud in public.
WHY Can't you leave things be? Take some advice and do what Steve did.....DROP IT.
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew June 27th 2008, 7:31 pm

😢
LOL that's funny. I've never met anyone like Glenn before. He's 1 of a kind for sure. Sad thing is that I thinks he forgot that we voted on the name change at the meeting at his garage. I think he tells so many woppers that he starts to believe his own lies. OH well.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by CustomCabby June 27th 2008, 9:47 pm

this is so hilarious... i mean i can relate so much with someone i know also.... my 11 year old son. these guys have so much in common and i'm sure they have alot of the same interests too! i wonder if they met at recess? LOL

CustomCabby
Restorer

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by 6-71Kid June 28th 2008, 1:57 am

Man this is some (beep) up (beep). To do something like this is lower then (BEEP) dirt. I want to know who up for a road trip to beat the (beep) out of him. :!: Evil or Very Mad 🐱
6-71Kid
6-71Kid
Scrounger

Number of posts : 918

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew June 28th 2008, 5:27 am

wow Cole. LOL
I was talking to Doug and we thought about going over on a Wensday night to hang out at the guys house up the street from where Glenn lives. Wouldn't it be priceless to see Glenns face if he walked in and 4 or 5 of us would be hanging out there doing a work session with his new friend. lol
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by da injun June 30th 2008, 6:19 am

Let's go...why not....it can easily be done in a day. Leave early on a Saturday morning and come back that same night.
da injun
da injun
Mechanic

Number of posts : 257

Back to top Go down

Post by big dogs 42 June 30th 2008, 7:29 am

I BETTER NOT IN MY STATE OF MIND SOMEONES LIBAL TO GET BIT!! Mad AMD I HAVEN'T HAD MY RABIES SHOT!!! No Rolling Eyes
big dogs 42
big dogs 42
1000 post club

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew June 30th 2008, 8:51 am

I replied to two of Glenns post on the HAMB where I was quickly PM'ed by Ryan to tell me to knock it off. He also pulled my posts that I had wrote. He did one then and the other one the next day. We wrote a few pm's back and forth to each other. I take it he doesn't like me but that's just fine with me. From what I've seen of him and our talk last year at the drive in, I don't care much for him either. It wouldn't suprise me if he banned me but for some reason he hasn't yet. He may after reading this. He or one of his goons read this forum because there was stuff said last year on here that someone said (U KNOW WHO YOU ARE Very Happy ) and Ryan ask him about it. Ryan can keep his HAMB. It's a great site but if you are not kissing HAMB'er tail then you are not in the click. I guess I'm not in the click. lol
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by John B June 30th 2008, 5:58 pm

RebStew wrote:I replied to two of Glenns post on the HAMB where I was quickly PM'ed by Ryan to tell me to knock it off. He also pulled my posts that I had wrote. He did one then and the other one the next day. We wrote a few pm's back and forth to each other. I take it he doesn't like me but that's just fine with me. From what I've seen of him and our talk last year at the drive in, I don't care much for him either. It wouldn't suprise me if he banned me but for some reason he hasn't yet. He may after reading this. He or one of his goons read this forum because there was stuff said last year on here that someone said (U KNOW WHO YOU ARE Very Happy ) and Ryan ask him about it. Ryan can keep his HAMB. It's a great site but if you are not kissing HAMB'er tail then you are not in the click. I guess I'm not in the click. lol

Maybe if you'd learn how to make chocolate chip cookies you could buy his affection.

Even if shortly before you joined the HAMB you were often heard to say things like.

" Why would you run hubcaps and ugly old whitewalls when there are so many beautiful billet wheels to chose from."

Or

" People who think primer is cool are dumbasses who can't afford paint, so they try to justify being poor as being cool."

I heard alot more. Even some that was straight up HAMB bashing when she, err I mean this person was on the Street Rod Stuff stuff forum. Before they got ran off there.
John B
John B
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1028

http://www.kustomtrophy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew June 30th 2008, 6:21 pm

Laughing
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by da injun July 1st 2008, 6:32 am

Alright, all kidding (though I might be the only one kidding about the road trip) aside, what good does it do to Glenn bash? It gets alot of people pissed for no reason, whats done is done.....after all think about it...if it were not for Glenn, many of us would not know each other. I'm not saying Glenn is a saint, and things may have been handled wrong on a few things.....but....why not put it in the past?
da injun
da injun
Mechanic

Number of posts : 257

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew July 1st 2008, 6:41 am

I don't have anything against Glenn. Bring him over some time for dinner if you want. Call ahead so I can cover the floors and walls with plastic first. Laughing
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by CustomCabby July 1st 2008, 12:52 pm

i may get a beating out of this because i obviously dont know the whole complete story but ... i know i have ticked many people off and cheated many in my day and i know that many have done the same to me (some more than others). but one thing is for sure, feeling ill towards someone only hurts (de-moralizes) you. you probably will never gain satisfaction out of the negative you feel about him. but you will gain respect for yourself if you take this in and look at it as it never happened and never associate with him or anything he has to do with. dont bash me too hard.... just trying to help just like someone did me (not too long ago) with someone that really did me wrong. it will all come around someday... you may not see it happen but it will happen!!! What a Face

CustomCabby
Restorer

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous July 1st 2008, 2:01 pm

I don't know about all that, but it sure would be nice if we had the $$ to build one of those stupid over priced rail jobs, go beat him by half a track.
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew July 1st 2008, 6:23 pm

He will never get that rail finished. It's like that Merc of his. Most of the work done on it he didn't do it, we did. Even the custom parts were made at Bills place by Bill Tate.
I joke a lot but I could care less about what Glenn does or what he says. I just let it roll off for the most part. If I was bothered with it too much I would have slapped him around before, just for the fun of it. He's a little man that likes trouble started so he can feel good about his own terrible life he's in.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous July 1st 2008, 7:20 pm

THE END
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Back to top Go down

Post by big dogs 42 July 2nd 2008, 12:38 am

I SECOND THAT MOTION!!! Smile
big dogs 42
big dogs 42
1000 post club

Back to top Go down

Post by 40standard July 3rd 2008, 3:55 am

I'm kinda lost here. are we talking about some fat (BEEP) girl who lives in Michigan?

40standard
Grease monkey

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew July 3rd 2008, 7:45 am

40standard wrote:I'm kinda lost here. are we talking about some fat (BEEP) girl who lives in Michigan?
nope, but I think we know her too. Laughing
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down