{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm selling off some junk.

2 posters

Go down

I'm selling off some junk. Empty I'm selling off some junk.

Post by fredtheprophet March 27th 2008, 2:37 am

I looked at a house this afternoon and I'm scrambling to see what kind of down-payment I can get together. now's the time to get a deal on whatever I've got listed.

The lot I'm wanting is a little over an acre, the house has been vacant since last fall but its habitable. the house is 1200 sq ft.... and the garage is also 1200 sq ft. one side of the garage is a 2-car garage with a concrete floor and almost height for a lift, the other side is a wood shop with a plywood floor up off the ground and half insulated.

I'm on 4 days a week at the office and I'll probably take an offer at Advance Auto a couple days a week... they ask me to apply every time I stop in. I'll be selling off a couple cars, bikes, a truck and trailer, random parts, boat motors of all kinds and whatever else I can dig up in the next couple weeks.

fredtheprophet
Floor sweep

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

I'm selling off some junk. Empty Re: I'm selling off some junk.

Post by RebStew March 27th 2008, 3:46 am

I have a place you should check on..if you come up Rt 350 through Miland after you get past the houses there is a gas station on the left. there is also a car lot or something before the gas station. Indian Trail gas station maybe?? right before the station there is a road that goes back to the post office. When you get to the post office take a left and follow it all the way down until you see the tracks. the gravel road forks off to the right. follow it till it dead ends. double wide trailer sitting on about 4 acres with a huge pole barn converted into a garage. it did have a lift and everything in it. Last time I looked no one lived there and the brush was growing over the road.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down