{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1977 Corvette...long-term project

+7
Crucial
TAHOE
6-71Kid
falconwagon62
ferrell1cars
Reb Stew
Nanook
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

1977 Corvette...long-term project - Page 2 Empty Re: 1977 Corvette...long-term project

Post by Nanook December 29th 2013, 8:57 pm

I hope so...it would be nice to pick off what I need and sell/scrap the remainder off.

Later,

Lee
Nanook
Nanook
Scrounger

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Back to top Go down

1977 Corvette...long-term project - Page 2 Empty Re: 1977 Corvette...long-term project

Post by junkyardjeff December 30th 2013, 1:32 am

I will be heading to Greenvlle Ohio in a couple weeks and there used to be someone on the way that always had pieces of Corvettes sitting behind the garage,its been a few years since I been in the area frequently but will check and see.

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Number of posts : 1467
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanook December 30th 2013, 2:59 am

Thanks a bunch!  Immediate needs are a rear suspension, headlights, '75 to '77 rear bumper cover and possibly a rear shell (no doors just the shell).  Feel free to give him my number 859-907-4562 and my email adfogelATyahooDOTcom

Grateful,

Lee

P.S.  If he offers up any freebies of any sort just take 'em...I'll make it work! Smile
Nanook
Nanook
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanook December 31st 2013, 6:40 pm

Looking around at what I have to eventually use on the car I am thinking about using the Cross-Fire intake from my '84 Corvette. I can get a pair of small carbs and make something unique and fun out of it. And if that does not pan out I still have a Performer intake that was a gift from a good friend that I will use.

Not sure what direction I'll go with a motor yet. A 283 or 327 would be fun for the high-rev factor but a motor is still a ways off.

Don't mind me...just thinking out loud.  Laughing 

Dreamin',

Lee
Nanook
Nanook
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew December 31st 2013, 7:14 pm

ferrell1cars wrote:Enjoy my friend!If you do anything at all with it,it will be better than it just setting in our field.
Rob if I knew you where in town the other day I would have met you in Falmouth for a burger. Steve Blades is a good guy. I hope you got what ya needed. Next time you are up this way scream.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanook January 2nd 2014, 3:36 pm

Very, VERY tentatively...I have a free '73 rear clip lined up. The catch? The car is being offered as a whole first...and it's located in Delaware. Shocked  But it could be a crazy weekend roadtrip too...not sure. I am still on the lookout obviously but this rear shell is WELL worth the trip as it was a class winner and doesn't even have 50K on the car. Plus, it's a 4-speed shell. Twisted Evil 

Keep y'all posted...

Later,

Lee
Nanook
Nanook
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanook January 2nd 2014, 3:39 pm

Nanook wrote:Very, VERY tentatively...I have a free '73 rear clip lined up.  The catch?  The car is being offered as a whole first...and it's located in Delaware. Shocked   But it could be a crazy weekend roadtrip too...not sure.  I am still on the lookout obviously but this rear shell is WELL worth the trip as it was a class winner and doesn't even have 50K on the car.  Plus, it's a 4-speed shell. Twisted Evil 

Keep y'all posted...

Later,

Lee

1977 Corvette...long-term project - Page 2 73inDelaware_zps333bfce0
Nanook
Nanook
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by pepboys speedshop January 2nd 2014, 4:02 pm

id do that car

pepboys speedshop
BANNED

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2013-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanook January 3rd 2014, 5:22 am

pepboys speedshop wrote:id do that car

The '73? Yeah, me too but it did more damage underneath than the pic shows. Plus the body shop the insurance company had the owner take it to REALLY made thinsg worse because the busted up the hood and part of the nose just to get to the insides to assess the damage. Suspect Evil or Very Mad 

We'll see...it's in Delaware and again I think the car will be spoken for as whole. But still it's something.

Later,

Lee
Nanook
Nanook
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2