{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1954 Chevy 2-door still in long term storage

2 posters

Go down

1954 Chevy 2-door still in long term storage Empty 1954 Chevy 2-door still in long term storage

Post by fredtheprophet July 30th 2009, 5:17 am

I stopped and talked to a friend today, he just decided to sell the farm and get rid of some projects. I'm going back this weekend to pick up a horse drawn wagon and the 3 foreign cars that were for sale. The only one he really wanted any money out of is his 54 Chev. I told him I'd tell some friends.

This is all the info I got on it.

54 chevrolet 2 door, black
straight six was stuck in 2000, they left it filled with oil and penetrating fluid
automatic
supposed to be untouched original
he picked it up in 75 and drove it a couple years, it's been kept in a dry barn ever since.
clean title
it's in Aurora, IN 47001

I didnt crawl in it because I was going over the other cars. He's starting at $1900, I can get a set of pictures this weekend when I'm making trips back and forth if anyone is interested.

fredtheprophet
Floor sweep

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

1954 Chevy 2-door still in long term storage Empty Re: 1954 Chevy 2-door still in long term storage

Post by xycho_wraith July 30th 2009, 5:20 am

what u get >?

xycho_wraith
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

1954 Chevy 2-door still in long term storage Empty Re: 1954 Chevy 2-door still in long term storage

Post by fredtheprophet July 30th 2009, 5:32 am

Most of a Vw Thing, a mostly complete late 60's Austin Healy convertible, and a 60's Triumph vert I havent identified. Only 1 title between them and one or two are going straight into a storage trailer til I get the paperwork sorted

fredtheprophet
Floor sweep

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down