{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project HI OFCR: 1988 Corvette coupe

+9
911TAZZ
JRiggs
frmula505
falconwagon62
TAHOE
SMOKNZ
Arieldouglas
Reb Stew
Nanook
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Project HI OFCR: 1988 Corvette coupe - Page 4 Empty Re: Project HI OFCR: 1988 Corvette coupe

Post by Brownie February 20th 2015, 1:13 pm

You bet it will be a good time! There is more than likely a lot of good parts on the car even if the bird cage is bad.
Brownie
Brownie
Scrounger

Number of posts : 941
Registration date : 2011-11-30

Back to top Go down

Project HI OFCR: 1988 Corvette coupe - Page 4 Empty Re: Project HI OFCR: 1988 Corvette coupe

Post by Nanook February 20th 2015, 3:24 pm

Brownie wrote: You bet it will be a good time! There is more than likely a lot of good parts on the car even if the bird cage is bad.  

I've thought the same thing. But my plan is to get her back on the road as she is. I'd LOVE to drop a 327 into it as my parents had a Roman Red '62 with the 340hp 327. Be neat to 'tip my cap' to that car with this one. Wink

Later,

Lee
Nanook
Nanook
Scrounger

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by TAHOE February 20th 2015, 4:36 pm

At least it's more complete than that other one you wer supposed to get.

TAHOE
Chief mechanic

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2013-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanook February 20th 2015, 6:29 pm

TAHOE wrote:At least it's more complete than that other one you wer supposed to get.

Yes it is but I am going to get the '77 still as I want to strip off what I can keep for spares for this one. And it has the luggage rack on it and I may put it on the '76. Plenty of time to think about it.

Later,

Lee
Nanook
Nanook
Scrounger

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4