{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beverly Hills Supper Club

3 posters

Go down

Beverly Hills Supper Club Empty Beverly Hills Supper Club

Post by SMOKNZ May 2nd 2012, 4:56 am

Posted: May 01, 2012 10:47 PM EDT
Updated: May 01, 2012 10:47 PM EDT
Posted by Mike Schell

SOUTHGATE, KY (FOX19) -
This year marks the 35th anniversary of the Beverly Hills Supper Club fire and a new book detailing the tragedy was just released today. "The Beverly Hills Supper Club - The Untold Story Behind Kentucky's Worst Tragedy" was written by Bob Webster, the vice president of the Kenton County Historical Society.

It details the accounts of David Brock, an 18-year-old bus boy at the club the night of the fire. The cause was said to be faulty aluminum wiring. "I never believed it. I knew it wasn't the truth," said Brock. "They say electrical in nature, possibly aluminum wiring, which is a lie. It was actually an arson fire. These folks died for no reason. 165 people perished that night. Their families deserve the truth," said Brock.

"Northern Kentucky was run by the mob at that point in time," said author, Webster. "The initial investigation was extremely biased and something just wasn't adding up. "Webster said Brock gave him 37 boxes of evidence, including court papers and police reports that he had acquired. "These were eyewitnesses and depositions and witness statements that were taken 35 years ago that were apparently never investigated," said Webster, who also claims that then Kentucky Governor, Julian Carroll, was involved in the cover-up.

"I have no doubt in my mind that the fire was intentionally set," said Webster. "If this is arson, this is the worst case of mass murder in US history."
SMOKNZ
SMOKNZ
Scrounger

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down

Beverly Hills Supper Club Empty Re: Beverly Hills Supper Club

Post by Reb Stew May 2nd 2012, 5:01 am

Cleveland Syndicate burn the place down. It's no secret. It happen to many places that would not come in with them. The old timers here wasn't going to kick money back to the syndicate if they could help from it.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller Coaster May 2nd 2012, 1:29 pm

I may have to read this book. I had to write a paper about the Beverly Hills Supper Club fire in one of my classes at NKU.
Roller Coaster
Roller Coaster
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down