{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waverly Hills Sanatorium ,62000+ DIED

+3
da injun
fredtheprophet
xycho_wraith
7 posters

Go down

Waverly Hills Sanatorium ,62000+ DIED Empty Waverly Hills Sanatorium ,62000+ DIED

Post by xycho_wraith August 2nd 2009, 4:44 pm

as a person that's in to history I've been fascinated with this place 4 many years its been a long time dream of mine to go and enter this building this year i think I'm ready 2 make it happen
they will be having a hunted house in whats said to be clearly the most haunted place in KY
I'm going to try my best 2 make this dream happen
it would be so cool to take the 79 for a nice cruise down and back best get 2 work lol i got a lot 2 go
tics are 20 bucks a person and location is louisville
any body want to make a cruise out of this ?

http://www.therealwaverlyhills.com/

affraid affraid :bball: 🐰

xycho_wraith
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Waverly Hills Sanatorium ,62000+ DIED Empty Re: Waverly Hills Sanatorium ,62000+ DIED

Post by fredtheprophet August 8th 2009, 5:19 am

If I went for the historic tour, I'd have to stay for the ghost tour.

fredtheprophet
Floor sweep

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Waverly Hills Sanatorium ,62000+ DIED Empty Re: Waverly Hills Sanatorium ,62000+ DIED

Post by da injun August 8th 2009, 6:07 am

It is more fun to sneak in these sort of places....Steve and I talked about the old Monastery that was once in Ft.Thomas....I used to go exploring these old places all the time back in the 80's and early 90's....the insane asylum that used to be up in Cincinnati (Longview), the old workouse, the abandoned Ohio Pennitentiary up in Columbus, Girls Town on the west side of Cincinnati, and the St. Marys Seminary in Norwood....those places were all pretty damn cool....and freaky in some cases...unfortunately the only places left is the place in Norwood, and they semi-rehabed the place. Part of the thrill was trying not to get caught all tied in with stories that went along with the places.
da injun
da injun
Mechanic

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew August 8th 2009, 3:35 pm

da injun wrote:It is more fun to sneak in these sort of places....Steve and I talked about the old Monastery that was once in Ft.Thomas....I used to go exploring these old places all the time back in the 80's and early 90's....the insane asylum that used to be up in Cincinnati (Longview), the old workouse, the abandoned Ohio Pennitentiary up in Columbus, Girls Town on the west side of Cincinnati, and the St. Marys Seminary in Norwood....those places were all pretty damn cool....and freaky in some cases...unfortunately the only places left is the place in Norwood, and they semi-rehabed the place. Part of the thrill was trying not to get caught all tied in with stories that went along with the places.
LOL we was talking about that not too long ago. I do miss the old place in Ft Thomas. It was a cool old building for sure. It would take you hours and hours and have to know the place to walk every bit of it. There is a book out about that place. Something about the Nuns using the kids like slaves or something. I forget the name of the place but the book is named after the Monastery. I got cought 2 or 3 time in that place by the cops. One time a rookie almost shot me up there. I think the stories had gotten the best of him. I spent alot, ALOT! of time up there. I remember there was a separate building that was locked up tight and you couldn't get in. I jumped off the 3rd floor roof across about a 6' distance and down into the second floor window of the place. Some of the guys that are on here may have been with me that day. Everyone followed through and jumped in. Tim Nolan was one of them. We had to bust out after we were in there cause we were locked in. I'm not sure if it was fun or if we all had something to prove back then...
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by xycho_wraith August 9th 2009, 2:34 am

all that's fun and i had my share of it as well but as an adult and a member of the club its better 2 stay as legal as you can
and i drive a orange car lol that don't seem 2 help breaking and entering lol

I'm obsessed with the Ida of going to this place put it this way it has its own pic folder in my pics lol

xycho_wraith
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 August 9th 2009, 9:39 pm

LONGVIEW was crazy for sure, we used to go up there alot, I remember watching one of the toughest guys I know pissing him self cause we left him in a corrador with no flash light then started slamming doors and throwing things down the hall at him.. Needless to say it scared the piss out of him...lol That and it was a great place to take chics too Twisted Evil
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew August 10th 2009, 4:10 pm

LRS30 wrote:That and it was a great place to take chics too Twisted Evil
Very Happy
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by xycho_wraith October 9th 2009, 11:23 pm

off i go wish me luck

xycho_wraith
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady rebel October 9th 2009, 11:28 pm

xycho_wraith wrote:off i go wish me luck
Good Luck and have fun!! 🐰 :bball: I went to one and i'll never go to another!! affraid
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215

Back to top Go down

Post by xycho_wraith October 10th 2009, 8:24 am

it was everything i dreamed it would be
i felt satisfied after my trip you don't get that allot in life so I'm happy this week

xycho_wraith
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew October 11th 2009, 2:31 am

xycho_wraith wrote:it was everything i dreamed it would be
i felt satisfied after my trip you don't get that allot in life so I'm happy this week
how much does it cost to walk through?
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs October 11th 2009, 8:52 am

the haunted house was $20.00

4 hr tour was $50.00
8 hr tour was $100.00

make sure you visit room 502 and per website tours are booked for the remainder of the year...
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down