{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Cruise and Car Show April 17-20th

3 posters

Go down

Club Cruise and Car Show April 17-20th Empty Club Cruise and Car Show April 17-20th

Post by RebStew February 1st 2008, 4:54 am

Okay , There are a few of us heading to the Rod Run. What I need to know is if anyone else wants to go with us?? The Scroungers Car Club is renting a wicked cabin and we are going to split the cost. No one but the club will be there. just for us. It should be around $75.00 a person. we can't get a money figure on what it will be until we know for sure who will be there. PLEASE OPEN THE LINK AND TAKE A LOOK. This is the place we are going to try to rent. We need to get it before someone else does. Like I've been saying we are going to have a blast. then there is even a car show Very Happy open the link and look you will like it!! > http://www.acabins.com/pigeonforge/cabins/KnockinOnHeavensDoor/knockinonheavensdoor.php?mo=0408&go=#booking
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Club Cruise and Car Show April 17-20th Empty Re: Club Cruise and Car Show April 17-20th

Post by RebStew February 1st 2008, 5:01 am

I need to knopw for sure if you want to go. the more the better!
so far me Amy and the kids are going
Cole is going
Ronnie and his family
Joey and his family
anyone else???
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Club Cruise and Car Show April 17-20th Empty ?

Post by Navonda February 27th 2008, 4:39 am

Does anyone know what the status of this trip is? I have already asked off of work for these days and Lori told me that she did the same. Would like to know if this is still in the works????????
Navonda
Navonda
Scrounger

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Club Cruise and Car Show April 17-20th Empty Re: Club Cruise and Car Show April 17-20th

Post by RebStew February 27th 2008, 6:07 am

it is looking grim. Ronnie is having some family issues and I'm not sure what all is going on. I'm still wanting to go but I'm not sure about renting a place. if someone wants to do the leg work to try to find a place I would still like to go. normaly I would take care of it but I'm swamped at the moment. Ronnie may be able to add something to this. I haven't talked to him in about a week. I will try to call him tomorrow if I get a chance. I think Lori said she would try to find a place. Lori if you see this call me.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by magicman_1968 February 27th 2008, 1:38 pm

We are gonna try to come but as you know i don't even get home until Friday nights.We will propably cruise down Saturday morning of that weekend and meet up with eveyone and just get a room somewhere for that night Very Happy
magicman_1968
magicman_1968
Scroungers Road Captain

Number of posts : 1372
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew February 27th 2008, 7:50 pm

does anyone know what the name of the street is where the show is? is it called Parkway? the main drag down there..I'm looking into some stuff.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down