{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

city of newport and ky klassics car club

+7
John B
Roller Coaster
Ron Stephens
Lady rebel
RebStew
JRiggs
jbs10
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

city of newport and ky klassics car club  - Page 2 Empty Re: city of newport and ky klassics car club

Post by Butch Thompson August 23rd 2010, 6:47 am

had a good time today jr i think u gotta get a bigger mph speedo 85 wasnt fast enough affraid What a Face lol!
Butch Thompson
Butch Thompson
National Sergeant at Arms

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2010-03-19

Back to top Go down

city of newport and ky klassics car club  - Page 2 Empty Re: city of newport and ky klassics car club

Post by Lady rebel August 23rd 2010, 7:00 pm

I agree with Butch.. You know what those kids said.. Jr your car can only go 85.. That was the best part of the whole day!!
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellvis August 23rd 2010, 11:04 pm

I went down to the Newport Camaro show for a while Sunday. It was okay. Had some pizza at Newport Pizza, a cheese burger from Peluso's, and some deep fried Oreo's from The Pepper Pod. No where near as big as last year's show.
Hellvis
Hellvis
Grease monkey

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew August 23rd 2010, 11:17 pm

I hate to say it but I did miss doing the show this year and even while we was there some members were saying we needed to do it next year. I really not sure what to do but with the current people in office I don't think I want to deal with them. Hopefully things change or they can learn from their mistakes. I look forward to the car show but I see it folding and going away if they can't get anyone to do it. I went out after I posted the above and I got more feedback from people than I ever thought I would. I haven't heard too many great things so far about the show.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller Coaster August 24th 2010, 4:11 pm

I heard more than once Sunday that "is wasn't advertised because the club that put it on last year broke up and everything was last minute". Laughing

The City of Falmouth and/or Pendleton County needs to get a cure for cranial rectosis and do something like Cruisin' the Ridge or the Newport Car Show & Sidewalk sale.
Roller Coaster
Roller Coaster
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew August 24th 2010, 7:48 pm

Roller Coaster wrote:I heard more than once Sunday that "is wasn't advertised because the club that put it on last year broke up and everything was last minute". Laughing

The City of Falmouth and/or Pendleton County needs to get a cure for cranial rectosis and do something like Cruisin' the Ridge or the Newport Car Show & Sidewalk sale.
I heard that too. Rumors get started and people run with them. One guy walked up and said that he told some people that I left the Scroungers and I'm joining their club and taking over as President. ??? He told me that at the Newport Car Show. Rumors are a funny thing. Sometimes I think people joke around and it gets taken the wrong way by the next person and picks up speed as it goes. Then you have some that just lie and it snow balls. The Scroungers has a strong base and it as weathered some rough times. We are not going anywhere. cheers
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by magicman_1968 August 24th 2010, 7:53 pm

i didnt make it down there but it sounds like i didnt miss much Sad
magicman_1968
magicman_1968
Scroungers Road Captain

Number of posts : 1372
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew August 24th 2010, 7:55 pm

magicman_1968 wrote:i didnt make it down there but it sounds like i didnt miss much Sad
It was a good time to hang out and the show wasn't bad but nothing like it was the last two years.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller Coaster August 24th 2010, 8:31 pm

RebStew wrote:Rumors are a funny thing.

Indeed they are. Rumors and envy are the main reasons for the hatred towards DropMob in Central Kentucky.
Roller Coaster
Roller Coaster
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2