{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, is anybody going to Gas City besides Jeff and I?

2 posters

Go down

So, is anybody going to Gas City besides Jeff and I? Empty So, is anybody going to Gas City besides Jeff and I?

Post by Mr. Fabulous September 21st 2009, 7:09 pm

Is anyone heading up around Muncie this weekend for either the James Dean or Ducktail Runs. Two fairly big events 15 miles apart. One in Fairmont and the other in Gas City. Early Duck cruise at the high school on Thursday, Flamethrowing Friday in Fairmont and Saturday in Gas City. 360 Sprint end of the year championship Friday nite in Gas City. The bigger swap meet is in Gas City. Concerts every evening at the Ducktail. It's always neat to see the latest creations by the VooDoo Kings from up by Chicago. Traditionally Gas City is the bigger party with Fairmont having the slickest customs. Saturday nite Gas City usually ends up like a war zone, ear plugs are a good idea.
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

So, is anybody going to Gas City besides Jeff and I? Empty Re: So, is anybody going to Gas City besides Jeff and I?

Post by Roller Coaster September 21st 2009, 10:35 pm

I had all intentions of making it an anniversary vacation for the wife and I, but my little cousin is getting married Saturday, September 26, 2009 and I have family coming in from out of town to stay with us. I have all intentions of going new year though. Sad
Roller Coaster
Roller Coaster
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down