{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cruise in @ Cold Spring, KY Civic Center Sat July 12, 1-6PM

3 posters

Go down

Cruise in @ Cold Spring, KY Civic Center Sat July 12, 1-6PM Empty Cruise in @ Cold Spring, KY Civic Center Sat July 12, 1-6PM

Post by RustyKarr July 9th 2008, 11:47 pm

Cruise in @ Cold Spring Civic Center Sat July 12 1-6PM
There is also a concert and stands for various food.
Minimal amount to enter, free to observe....

RustyKarr
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Cruise in @ Cold Spring, KY Civic Center Sat July 12, 1-6PM Empty Re: Cruise in @ Cold Spring, KY Civic Center Sat July 12, 1-6PM

Post by Lady rebel July 10th 2008, 2:09 am

Stupid question.. Where is the Civic Center? Is that behind the police station?
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Cruise in @ Cold Spring, KY Civic Center Sat July 12, 1-6PM Empty Re: Cruise in @ Cold Spring, KY Civic Center Sat July 12, 1-6PM

Post by RebStew July 10th 2008, 4:40 am

Holy Hill Boys Home? I use to do security for them..Was anyone in there? Do you know there are tunnels that go to all the building? Cool

Last edited by RebStew on July 10th 2008, 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Post by RustyKarr July 10th 2008, 8:57 pm

Civic Center and the Police Station are all together there. Holy Hill is down the road but it a girls home not a boys. I use to go to school with girls that lived there.

RustyKarr
Hot Rod Builder

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew July 10th 2008, 9:23 pm

RustyKarr wrote:Civic Center and the Police Station are all together there. Holy Hill is down the road but it a girls home not a boys. I use to go to school with girls that lived there.
AHHH my young grass hopperrrrr. lol Holy Hill use to be where the police station and the FBI lab is now. They moved it down the street. If you pull into the drive you have the main building and then the ones on either end. There are tunnels to get to each building in the basement. I use to work security there when I was a lot younger.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RustyKarr July 10th 2008, 10:02 pm

I did not know that was the old Holy Hill, Sorry Sensei.

RustyKarr
Hot Rod Builder

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew July 10th 2008, 10:07 pm

RustyKarr wrote:I did not know that was the old Holy Hill, Sorry Sensei.
Laughing
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down