{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need a good carb man

Go down

Need a good carb man Empty Need a good carb man

Post by LRS30 April 28th 2010, 3:32 am

I have 2 to get re-build/re-stored... The first is a 650 Holley That one I just need rebuilt, I may do it myself if I can find the time, but if I can get a good deal and find an expert, well then all the better.. The Second is my 62 Corvette Carter AFB 4barrel (yhea I know its a Carter Choke and PUKE) But it is for a good cause..I need it, I guess the correct term is restored, want the nice finish put back on and all the "gold chain" stuff..It is complete down to the tag, it's going on my 58 Corvette 283 motor that may or may not make it into the 31, or my brothers 29.. I hate farming stuff out, but I am so busy with work and kids sports once again that it will be easier to drop them off and pick them up... So anybody recomend any good companoes around here... Thanks Ryan
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2007-10-09

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down