{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Street Avenger Holley670 carb SOLD***SOLD*

3 posters

Go down

Street Avenger Holley670 carb    SOLD***SOLD* Empty Street Avenger Holley670 carb SOLD***SOLD*

Post by reddogg December 11th 2007, 5:05 pm

Good used Street Avenger Holley 670 carb-duel line-vacuum secondary-auto choke- # 80670-1. $95.00 + shipping. After doing some checking I believe it to be a 670 cfm carb instead of a 750. Sorry for any confusion guys. Thanks Joe

Last edited by on December 23rd 2007, 5:22 am; edited 4 times in total

reddogg
Floor sweep

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Back to top Go down

Street Avenger Holley670 carb    SOLD***SOLD* Empty Re: Street Avenger Holley670 carb SOLD***SOLD*

Post by tiresmoke55 December 12th 2007, 11:21 am

reddogg wrote:Good used Holley 750 carb-duel line-vacuum secondary-auto choke- # 1404. $95.00 + shipping Thanks Joe

when was that last time it was ran?? and did it do a good job? i might buy it or i have a friend looking for a good carb ready to bolt on and go.... thanks
tiresmoke55
tiresmoke55
Scrounger

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Street Avenger Holley670 carb    SOLD***SOLD* Empty carb

Post by reddogg December 13th 2007, 12:42 am

Just took it off last week. Put on a Holley 600 to get better gas mileage. It ran good on the car. Dont know if the auto choke works(has a crack in the plastic housing, never had the choke hooked up) Just pumped it 3-4 times and car started right up. You can email me at skidad@scrtc.com and I will take a pic and send to ya Thanks Joe

reddogg
Floor sweep

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Street Avenger Holley670 carb    SOLD***SOLD* Empty Re: Street Avenger Holley670 carb SOLD***SOLD*

Post by RebStew December 13th 2007, 9:22 am

this would be good for the gasser. let me know if you don't get it Dave(tiresmoke55)
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by tiresmoke55 December 13th 2007, 11:36 am

RebStew wrote:this would be good for the gasser. let me know if you don't get it Dave(tiresmoke55)

Dont get me wrong i would like to have it, but i really dont need it that bad,,, i was maybe going to let a buddy use it or just keep it on the shelf as a back up,,, but steve feel free and go ahead and get it bro,,, i want to see that gasser running anyway,,,,, and you most likely will use it before me anyway,,, butt if you dont get it let me know ok and i might get it and stick it on the shelf or something,,,,

heck instead of me buying stuff i need to sell my own parts i have now anyway to get my car going to be honest,,, butt its just hard to pass up a deal....... get that carb on the gasser k see ya later....... Cool
tiresmoke55
tiresmoke55
Scrounger

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down