{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good runniig 2 barrel carb on a chevy intake cheap

Go down

A good runniig 2 barrel carb on a chevy intake  cheap Empty A good runniig 2 barrel carb on a chevy intake cheap

Post by tiresmoke55 September 4th 2008, 12:51 am

I just pulled a great running 2 barrel carb and chev intake off a friends 38 chevy truck that was running a 350 sbc in it,

The only reason i took them off for him was because i put a nice alum intake back on it with a 650 holley,,,,, I drove the truck when the 2 barrel was on it, and it did a good job, no flat spots or fuel leaks, and it started up easy ever time... its a rochester carb and a cast intake,, might save someone some gas money or would be good just to stick on something to get running cheap,
Ill take $50 for it may trade
tiresmoke55
tiresmoke55
Scrounger

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Back to top Go down