{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna talk about MAD!!!!

5 posters

Go down

Wanna talk about MAD!!!! Empty Wanna talk about MAD!!!!

Post by CustomCabby April 8th 2010, 3:52 pm

Last night after my two boys got done at their track meet for school, we come home in my father-in-laws car and settle down for the evening. I was borrowing his car because my wife uses the family van and Ole Belle (truck) is still sitting from taking my time getting it back on the road, mainly because we had this extra car to use. So I wake up to go to work today, get ready and have everything in my hands getting ready to walk out to the car .... and what do I see? Keep in mind that my wife and I have our own business that I had to be there to open and also to allow the new employee in since she doesn't have a key yet. So, back to the story... and what do I see? I see our van left where it was parked last night and .... the father-in-law's car.... it's GONE! Some piece of "Hütte" stole it! Yea, along with all the other issues we have going on in our lives, examples: my wife's MS has flared up badly and cannot see out of her one eye and in quite a bit of pain, our business is really struggling to stay afloat, personal issues involving work/government, oh and did I mention that the truck isn't on the road either!?!?! Isn't life just grand? Okay, I'm done ranting! Have a wonderful day people!

CustomCabby
Restorer

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Wanna talk about MAD!!!! Empty Re: Wanna talk about MAD!!!!

Post by RebStew April 8th 2010, 4:35 pm

Andy that stink bro. That guy gets shot behind your house, your car gets stolen a few months later.. It's time to move brother! Move down here in Ky and restart the company down here. Amy and I can help you with all the Goverment junk and get you the numbers and take you to the people to get your Ky certification. You wouldn't have to dig through all the red tape. We have a year and half waiting list for this little thing we do. Opening up something big may bring in big $$$$$ Just a thought.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by CustomCabby April 8th 2010, 6:21 pm

Hmmm.....

CustomCabby
Restorer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady rebel April 8th 2010, 7:09 pm

With everything going on it seems hard to stay possitive. I don't know how hard it is to go through the state in Ohio but it's not hard in Ky. I wish I could take in more kids but I can't. People always call me for references but I can't give any. If I don't know them. If you where here in Ky. I could get you lots of kids. I had to turn down 6 kids in March. And that's almost every month. Just trying to convert you to Ky that's all..
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller Coaster April 8th 2010, 7:28 pm

Lady rebel wrote: I had to turn down 6 kids in March.

Janet and I are on the fence about placing Gauge in daycare, but I can confirm this statement. Sad
Roller Coaster
Roller Coaster
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by falconwagon62 April 9th 2010, 4:14 pm

CustomCabby wrote:Last night after my two boys got done at their track meet for school, we come home in my father-in-laws car and settle down for the evening. I was borrowing his car because my wife uses the family van and Ole Belle (truck) is still sitting from taking my time getting it back on the road, mainly because we had this extra car to use. So I wake up to go to work today, get ready and have everything in my hands getting ready to walk out to the car .... and what do I see? Keep in mind that my wife and I have our own business that I had to be there to open and also to allow the new employee in since she doesn't have a key yet. So, back to the story... and what do I see? I see our van left where it was parked last night and .... the father-in-law's car.... it's GONE! Some piece of "Hütte" stole it! Yea, along with all the other issues we have going on in our lives, examples: my wife's MS has flared up badly and cannot see out of her one eye and in quite a bit of pain, our business is really struggling to stay afloat, personal issues involving work/government, oh and did I mention that the truck isn't on the road either!?!?! Isn't life just grand? Okay, I'm done ranting! Have a wonderful day people!

I feel your pain...Hope they had full coverage....
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://www.ovcfca.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady rebel April 9th 2010, 5:40 pm

Roller Coaster wrote:

Janet and I are on the fence about placing Gauge in daycare, but I can confirm this statement. Sad
Always go check out the place on your time not theirs!! Sorry I wish I could take more munchkins, but I have to abide with state rules.
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller Coaster April 12th 2010, 2:37 pm

Lady rebel wrote:
Roller Coaster wrote:

Always go check out the place on your time not theirs!! Sorry I wish I could take more munchkins, but I have to abide with state rules.

It isn't your fault by any means. Any legitimate daycare that has any reputation at all has a waiting list. Not being able to take more children is a sign of a successful business.
Roller Coaster
Roller Coaster
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew April 12th 2010, 4:34 pm

Andy any word on the car? Did they find it?
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Post by CustomCabby April 13th 2010, 1:09 pm

Nope, and truck is still at a stand still with brake issue Sad

CustomCabby
Restorer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down