{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cavalcade of Customs this weekend

+6
Mr. Fabulous
jbs10
DEMONSPEED
Roller Coaster
Admin
RebStew
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cavalcade of Customs this weekend - Page 2 Empty Re: Cavalcade of Customs this weekend

Post by FalconEddie1964 January 11th 2010, 4:46 am

I would have liked to go but I was working on moving junk again this weekend. I'm so tired and sore...........besides I really didn't have the dough to go. I always have a good time and the more people the better. I guess that's because there are usually only a few cars that I would really want to look at but on Saturday evening at about any indoor show there's a lot of pretty girls to look at and maybe even Sponge Bob. Did they have any of John D' Agostino's cars. The other year when I went down there they had his chopped top (he has them all chopped) Packard. It was beautiful. I seems like last year they had a few old restored Drag cars too. Was the Handshaker there? The car or Jim? Anybody ge any pictures.

And LSR30, glad your shoulder is doing better. You should take it out to show once and awhile. I'll bet you got a fortune in it, and I do want to see the sprinters kick some dirt next season. It just didn't work out last summer but this coming one I hope to maybe even make it back up to the Big E. cheers
FalconEddie1964
FalconEddie1964
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Location : At the races, top row of the grandstand at about 1000 ft

Back to top Go down

Cavalcade of Customs this weekend - Page 2 Empty Re: Cavalcade of Customs this weekend

Post by LRS30 January 15th 2010, 12:09 am

[
And LSR30, glad your shoulder is doing better. You should take it out to show once and awhile. I'll bet you got a fortune in it, and I do want to see the sprinters kick some dirt next season. It just didn't work out last summer but this coming one I hope to maybe even make it back up to the Big E. cheers[/quote]

What do you want me to take out and show? I promise you if you are talking about my car or bike I don't have a fortune in either hell, combined its far less than you would think, buy low sell HIGH!..lol.. Now if your talking about my body yes, about $1,130,000 in my spine( it only took 4 tries to get that much cash stuffed in there), and $3600 in my left shoulder, $5000 left elbow,and around $6000 so far in my right shoulder, this is all just surgeries, not counting therapy or other voodoo crap that goes with it.. I hope Steve's President will take care of the high cost of Health care soon.....lol Thank Which Ever Invisible Entity you worship for good Health Care!, Oh yhea Steve thats the best place to see the car show, nothing better than coming out on 6th Street and just letting it ripp. Always a blast I am way bummed I missed it, oh well there is always next. year.
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2007-10-09

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

Post by FalconEddie1964 January 15th 2010, 12:31 am

Yeah I meant your shoulder. I figured that you custom body work over the years has had to cost a fortune.
FalconEddie1964
FalconEddie1964
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Location : At the races, top row of the grandstand at about 1000 ft

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 January 15th 2010, 1:52 am

FalconEddie1964 wrote:Yeah I meant your shoulder. I figured that you custom body work over the years has had to cost a fortune.

Yhea its custom, but you guys that know me know I am not SHAVED, NOSED, or D*CKED, I am all NOS on the outside, but am running a full custom chassis on the inside lol!
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew January 15th 2010, 8:04 am

LRS30 wrote:[
.. I hope Steve's President will take care of the high cost of Health care soon....
Now that's funny. I voted for the guy that would have helped.. cheers
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2