{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Hole-y rusted floor boards, Batman!"

5 posters

Go down

"Hole-y rusted floor boards, Batman!" Empty "Hole-y rusted floor boards, Batman!"

Post by CustomCabby November 19th 2009, 6:10 pm

Alright, alright.... I like the whole "rust thing" but I'm not liking my "hole-y rusted floor". And from moving costs to a new home ..... cannot buy new pans or a huge piece of sheet metal to repair. It's just holes here and there because speed limit signs are covering up the worst parts. But with this weather and rain, I have to do something! Any suggestions? BTW, no welder either!

CustomCabby
Restorer

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

"Hole-y rusted floor boards, Batman!" Empty Re: "Hole-y rusted floor boards, Batman!"

Post by Mr. Fabulous November 19th 2009, 6:31 pm

Some old fenders for the sheet metal and pop rivets. I did an old Falcon like that years ago. I went to the Chevy garage and begged at the body shop door. They gave me a beatup hood and a couple of fenders, more than enough for floor board in the old wagon I had. Plus, the Z28 stripe looked neat under the peddles. I got an old broken Fairmont hood that still had a lot of good metal.
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

"Hole-y rusted floor boards, Batman!" Empty Re: "Hole-y rusted floor boards, Batman!"

Post by falconwagon62 November 20th 2009, 4:15 am

I have 2 or more hoods laying around, and I have a welder, and knowledge, I'll learn you youngins! If ya want to!

Last edited by falconwagon62 on November 21st 2009, 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://www.ovcfca.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 4x4fab.com November 21st 2009, 1:10 am

I don't mind to give you a hand either.

4x4fab.com
Floor sweep

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyardjeff November 21st 2009, 6:26 am

I can get the pieces of a roof that was taken out for a sunroof installation.

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Number of posts : 1467
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by 4x4fab.com November 21st 2009, 4:24 pm

I can get you some metal if that is the problem......

4x4fab.com
Floor sweep

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down