{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race Car

3 posters

Go down

Race Car Empty Race Car

Post by JRiggs November 9th 2007, 8:10 pm

stewart said the race car is at his garage down the street. we will be having a work session TONIGHT. if anyone wants to stop down we will be there. wants to pull the motor out. the car will then be relocated to ryans house.
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Race Car Empty Re: Race Car

Post by RebStew November 9th 2007, 8:56 pm

JRiggs wrote:stewart said the race car is at his garage down the street. we will be having a work session TONIGHT. if anyone wants to stop down we will be there. wants to pull the motor out. the car will then be relocated to ryans house.
yeah, what he said
Very Happy
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew November 10th 2007, 6:19 am

we got the engine out as well as a few other things today. it was pulled into the garage down the street today. it will be on it's way to Ryans garage when he gets time for teh front end and then to the garage behind my house for a little floor board work. be nice to make us some tow bar mounts like they use to use. Very Happy
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew November 10th 2007, 5:51 pm

just talked to Ryan. we are going to shoot for Sunday around noon or 1 to get the car loaded up and out to his house. we could use a hand getting it loaded and unloaded, if anyone has any free time. no big deal but without the front suspension a few extra hands would go a long way.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 November 12th 2007, 2:47 am

Where's the pics man...are you slacking on me....lol...I'm glad we got done all we did today...I will be in the garage tommorow grinding the engine bay up some more....I thing Ferrell has gasser madnes.. Guys...He is interested in be a prospect Steve.. I talked to him about it he's stoked, as if you could not tell by his gung ho mentality with the Cutting torch/cut off wheel and other inmplaments of distruction.....lol I just think he like to cut shit up.........Ryan
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew November 12th 2007, 3:17 am

I was going to ask you what he would say if we invited him in the club. he's a mad man when it comes to working. I couldn't get in the grove tonight. I'm hurting. after I got in the car to sit down for the ride home I didn't think I was going to make it in the house. good night sleep and I'll will feel 19 again. Very Happy I'll vouch for Ferrell as a prospect. I'll ask him next time I see him. I almost did it tonight but I didn't want to put him on the spot if he wasn't into it.
OH YEA.... we got alot done tonight guys Very Happy I will post some pics of what was done today inm the progress thread. Ryan stopped down and towed the car to his house and started in on it. I thought we was just sticking it in the garage. we had it in there and within 5 minutes we had it drug back out and seeing what had to be done. I took Jonathan back home and by the time I got back it was already on it's way to GASSERVILLE!!
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down