{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need some help getting the clubs race car home.

+3
6-71Kid
1/2done
RebStew
7 posters

Go down

need some help getting the clubs race car home. Empty need some help getting the clubs race car home.

Post by RebStew November 8th 2007, 1:08 am

Ryan and I went over to look at the Falcon tonight. no money was given but we are going to meet him tomorrow to pay him off. we set it up so we could come and get the car while he is gone over the weekend. we need some help loading the car. can any of you guys help out?? I'm not sure what day. Ryan has a few things to do and we can get it one day this weekend when he's not busy.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

need some help getting the clubs race car home. Empty Re: need some help getting the clubs race car home.

Post by 1/2done November 8th 2007, 1:17 am

Do you need a trailer?
1/2done
1/2done
Mechanic

Number of posts : 282

Back to top Go down

need some help getting the clubs race car home. Empty Re: need some help getting the clubs race car home.

Post by RebStew November 8th 2007, 1:20 am

1/2done wrote:Do you need a trailer?
thanks for the offer, Bill. I have my tow dolly and Ryans truck. we just need a couple strong backs to push it on the dolly. Very Happy it has the steering loose and the wheels go where they want to.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by 6-71Kid November 8th 2007, 2:28 am

Where's it located and when are you thinking of going to get it.
6-71Kid
6-71Kid
Scrounger

Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew November 8th 2007, 2:35 am

6-71Kid wrote:Where's it located and when are you thinking of going to get it.
it's in Hyde Park. I have to see when Ryan is free. If we pay for it at 3 we can get it any time after that. the guy that owns it is leaving town at 3:30. so Thursday night Friday , Saturday or Sunday. Jonathan said he wasn't for sure when he could get out but Sunday may be best for him. he has to talk to his ol lady to see when she will be home.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by chev_hotrod November 8th 2007, 3:15 am

any time is good with me ...lol nothing better than a chevy powered ford ... lol!
chev_hotrod
chev_hotrod
Scrounger

Number of posts : 462

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 November 8th 2007, 4:53 am

I'm shot tommorow till after 7, anytime friday or early sat, or sun
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady rebel November 8th 2007, 7:25 pm

chev_hotrod wrote:any time is good with me ...lol nothing better than a chevy powered ford ... lol!
AMEN!!!!!!!!! sunny (sorry Doug)
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous November 8th 2007, 8:20 pm

It would be nice if you could talk Jeff out of the 460 CID he's got in that wagon but.......... Speed parts for those are pretty expensive. The Chevy parts are cheap since they're just throw aways! Ha Ha Ha!!!
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 November 8th 2007, 10:30 pm

now its paid for when can we get it???
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous November 8th 2007, 10:54 pm

Man LRS30, it didn't take you long to go to the HAMB with a slew of chassis questions. I know a frellow that is rumored to be building an altered wheelbase Falcon. I don't know how far along he is though. I know he'd share info if you get into moving the wheels forward. Seems he had it on the road once but that might have been before he ripped it apart.
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042

Back to top Go down

need some help getting the clubs race car home. Empty Yes a helpul person on the HAMB.....

Post by LRS30 November 8th 2007, 11:09 pm

I use it for what it's worth like I said, before it has its fair share of ass' as well as those who tend to use it for what it was intended.....so here is a very helpful post

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=195057
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 November 8th 2007, 11:10 pm

I'm off to paint a truck for my brother then move it out and spray a Toyota FJ40 anybody wanna wetsand for a while....lol
that will not be till tommorow..
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew November 9th 2007, 1:37 am

JEFF, where ya at???? do ya want to get rid of that 460?? Very Happy
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew November 9th 2007, 1:40 am

LRS30 wrote:I'm off to paint a truck for my brother then move it out and spray a Toyota FJ40 anybody wanna wetsand for a while....lol
that will not be till tommorow..
wet sanding is fun if you only do it for an hour or so then stop. should have screamed earlier, we could have stopped out and sanded a little before it got late.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 November 9th 2007, 2:00 pm

was not that long of a night and not that quality of a job....I finished up around 1 am....Were hoping to get the FJ-40 moved at some point today to finish it up once and for all , hell its only been 14 years.....no wait 16 years
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down