{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got the 66 F250 back togather

Go down

I got the 66 F250 back togather Empty I got the 66 F250 back togather

Post by junkyardjeff January 3rd 2009, 11:36 pm

I was going to paint it over the winter but I do not want to constantly smell kerosene like I did last winter so I put it togather and will drive it some to get all the bugs out untill the tags expire in march and then start the body work,I am going to do small repairs over the winter like changing the rear end gears and steering wheel in the 37 and maybe raising the 55 some. I had the cooler in the radiator (fairly new) for the trans take a dump and put about 5 quarts of trans fluid in the motor,some coolant got in the trans so I changed the fluid today and monday its going to get a exhaust. It took forever to get the trans fluid out of the motor and it still has some but not enough to worry about and by the end of the week I will be able to drive it and see how the 460 does,I am glad I put a auxillary trans cooler in front of the radiator before the grille went in or I would have been pissed as its a pain to deal with. Jeff

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Number of posts : 1467
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down