{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1951 Ford

Go down

1951 Ford Empty 1951 Ford

Post by RebStew October 28th 2007, 3:08 pm

had a friend call me wanting my work truck. he said he had a nice 51 ford with an F body clip in it and all it needed was a 350/350. I thought about it for a few days and then went and looked at it at 7:00 Sunday morning. 9" rear, power brakes, body is slick and rust free. all the glass is good ect ect. the thought of lossing my truck wasn't cool to me. I like my old junky truck. a 51 ford that I could be driving in a couple of days sounded pretty good though.
. affraid
.it was a little rougher than he said
.1951 Ford Picture401
front clip is in it. and done right! thats about all I can say about it. some of the side glass is gone. wrong dash in it. not sure what it's out of . it doesn't fit right
1951 Ford Picture403
can't see it in the pic but I guess the clip was out of a turbo T/A because the cut the Turbo scoop out of the T/A and welded it to the Ford hood. needs a tunnel and some of the insides redone. all the wiring. and some body work. 1951 Ford Picture405
it's not that bad of a car but the way he was talking about it I figured it was nicer. he wants like 1500 bucks for it. but if ya have an old junk truck that runs he would swap ya. I'll keep my work truck and let this one go.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down