{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, who's going to the Pumpkin Run??

+11
jbs10
chev_hotrod
John B
LRS30
RsvBill
falconwagon62
RebStew
1/2done
JRiggs
big dogs 42
Mr. Fabulous
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

So, who's going to the Pumpkin Run?? - Page 3 Empty Re: So, who's going to the Pumpkin Run??

Post by Lady rebel October 1st 2008, 7:17 pm

I wish everyone a safe and happy time!!
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

So, who's going to the Pumpkin Run?? - Page 3 Empty Re: So, who's going to the Pumpkin Run??

Post by Mr. Fabulous October 1st 2008, 8:05 pm

JRiggs wrote:2192 Winemiller Lane Batavia Oh 45103

there is 2 frish's right off 32. one in eastgate by the mall and one the other is in batavia.

it doesnt matter 2 me which one we meet at but the one in eastgate will be super busy always is in my opion.

Is that close to where you register?
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by John B October 1st 2008, 9:09 pm

The registration hotel is right off 275. If you go to the Big Boy in Batavia you actually have to go east past the turn off to Owensville.

Does that help any?
John B
John B
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1028

http://www.kustomtrophy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 October 1st 2008, 11:05 pm

Eastgate Holiday Inn Off the Exit, $25 dollars day of show...
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew October 3rd 2008, 4:33 pm

Okay guys here goes. There are two big boys up there so lets just meet at McDonalds at 10 am right off the highway. It's the same place we met for the Cinematic run. How's that sound? It's close to registration too! I will be there at 10 in the morning
I was up at 3:30 am getting ready to leave to get our spot. We have it! come straight in the gate and stay straight on the blacktop circle road. You will see the food court and we are right in front of it on both side of the road. If you come in with a car move the rope I put up and pull you car in. PLEASE FIX THE ROPE BACK or we will loose our parking. Two Scroungers banners are hanging up and my 34 is sitting there with our canopy behind it. I will be there all 3 days see you there.
Doug if you come to McDonalds in the morning I will ride in with you from there so you don't get lost
Very Happy
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Post by FalconEddie1964 October 3rd 2008, 5:15 pm

Is that McD's on Rt 32, something like exit 63B? That's the exit where the Holiday Inn is (I think).

Sounds like an Egg McMuffin at 10 ish tomorrow morning. Now, who's buying??
FalconEddie1964
FalconEddie1964
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Location : At the races, top row of the grandstand at about 1000 ft

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew October 4th 2008, 4:32 am

i thought you were
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by da injun October 4th 2008, 4:58 am

FalconEddie1964 wrote:Is that McD's on Rt 32, something like exit 63B? That's the exit where the Holiday Inn is (I think).

Sounds like an Egg McMuffin at 10 ish tomorrow morning. Now, who's buying??

It is the same exit...very same direction, You WILL see the Holiday Inn. It is VERY east to get to both and easy to get to the show from there as well.
da injun
da injun
Mechanic

Number of posts : 257

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew October 5th 2008, 2:40 pm

last day. stop out
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 October 6th 2008, 3:02 am

Well one more car related event that I miss out on.... WORK-SPORTS-FAMILY=No Weekend! Hope everybody had fun...
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady rebel October 6th 2008, 7:30 pm

LRS30 wrote:Well one more car related event that I miss out on.... WORK-SPORTS-FAMILY=No Weekend! Hope everybody had fun...
I know that same feeling! I missed as well...
Lady rebel
Lady rebel
Scroungers Treasurer/Secretary

Number of posts : 2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous October 6th 2008, 7:39 pm

LRS30 wrote:Well one more car related event that I miss out on.... WORK-SPORTS-FAMILY=No Weekend! Hope everybody had fun...

It's a shame you and the oat sodas didn't make it. All I got was in trouble. I guess some people never grow up.
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 October 7th 2008, 1:48 am

Mr. Fabulous wrote:

It's a shame you and the oat sodas didn't make it. All I got was in trouble. I guess some people never grow up.
CAusing problem were you???
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by FalconEddie1964 October 7th 2008, 2:02 pm

LRS30 wrote:
CAusing problem were you???

No! Not me.
FalconEddie1964
FalconEddie1964
Blowing fire

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew October 7th 2008, 3:48 pm

Yeah out of almost 3000 people it took Doug, almost got us both tossed out. Everyone else loved the glow of the fire other than the guy running the Pumkin Run. Doug was just having a little fun.

So, who's going to the Pumpkin Run?? - Page 3 230576776_0a9d75496d
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by FalconEddie1964 October 7th 2008, 6:27 pm

RebStew wrote:Yeah out of almost 3000 people it took Doug, almost got us both tossed out.

You fail to mention that there were two other trouble makers. One with a warning and one got tossed.

Hope the guy with the Chevy coupe comes up to Walkers because he'd know a few people. He knows Fred the Outlaw and us of course. What more could you want for a good time. LSR30 needs to venture up to Walkers for the Black top Bash. He and the 'Dawg would have a good time and maybe an "Oat Soda" It's far from ordinary and I don't remember seeing a lawn chair on the grounds.
FalconEddie1964
FalconEddie1964
Blowing fire

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew October 8th 2008, 4:25 pm

Funny thing is , Doug can't see the pic I posted of him. lol
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by FalconEddie1964 October 8th 2008, 4:54 pm

RebStew wrote:Funny thing is , Doug can't see the pic I posted of him. lol

Yeah...........I went to the library. It's not very becoming. I wish someone had some pics of the Merc right before we got in trouble. Those kats with the Chevy sedan had some and talked of getting on here..........
FalconEddie1964
FalconEddie1964
Blowing fire

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 October 10th 2008, 11:27 pm

FalconEddie1964 wrote:
RebStew wrote:Yeah out of almost 3000 people it took Doug, almost got us both tossed out.

You fail to mention that there were two other trouble makers. One with a warning and one got tossed.

Hope the guy with the Chevy coupe comes up to Walkers because he'd know a few people. He knows Fred the Outlaw and us of course. What more could you want for a good time. LSR30 needs to venture up to Walkers for the Black top Bash. He and the 'Dawg would have a good time and maybe an "Oat Soda" It's far from ordinary and I don't remember seeing a lawn chair on the grounds.

When Is the Blacktop Bash thingy? I have wife's, daughter B-days, My 14th wed-Aniv.in-laws out-law's nieghbors aniv, and b-days, I'm busier than a cat trying to bury a turd on a marble floor in October. I have one weekend where I can do anything and thats already booked for Bowling Green/ Beech Bend Hot Rod Reunion. I had to skip a chance to help tune at the Harley drags again this year because of family stuff.. So it maybe a steatch to make it if I know the date....,
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by FalconEddie1964 October 10th 2008, 11:33 pm

Oct 25 up here west of Dayton on Rt 40. That'd be about 2 weeks from now, depending on what time zone your in.

So your going to become a wedding planner?
FalconEddie1964
FalconEddie1964
Blowing fire

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 October 10th 2008, 11:35 pm

FalconEddie1964 wrote:Oct 25 up here west of Dayton on Rt 40. That'd be about 2 weeks from now, depending on what time zone your in.

So your going to become a wedding planner?

Oh yhea thats all I've been doing as of lately...That and staying broke....
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by FalconEddie1964 October 10th 2008, 11:37 pm

The broke part seems to be pretty easy for me.
FalconEddie1964
FalconEddie1964
Blowing fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3