{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, who's going to the Pumpkin Run??

+11
jbs10
chev_hotrod
John B
LRS30
RsvBill
falconwagon62
RebStew
1/2done
JRiggs
big dogs 42
Mr. Fabulous
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

So, who's going to the Pumpkin Run?? - Page 2 Empty Re: So, who's going to the Pumpkin Run??

Post by RebStew September 27th 2008, 12:34 am

big dogs 42 wrote:OH well the right one knows who i was talking about sorry to the other one .Does this mean the injun has my scalp in his sights Razz Then i would wind up looking like steve with no hair only better looking Laughing Be very very quite im hunting wrabbit!! Shocked
better lookin??? Laughing
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

So, who's going to the Pumpkin Run?? - Page 2 Empty Re: So, who's going to the Pumpkin Run??

Post by big dogs 42 September 27th 2008, 12:40 am

Ryan not coming on sat. 😢 I was looking forward to drinking!!! a oat soda with him 😢
big dogs 42
big dogs 42
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by big dogs 42 September 27th 2008, 12:44 am

Steve you don't look a lot in the mirror do you!!! Razz All i can say is ugly is clean to the bone but you already knew that! Rolling Eyes
big dogs 42
big dogs 42
1000 post club

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew September 27th 2008, 4:05 pm

big dogs 42 wrote:Steve you don't look a lot in the mirror do you!!! Razz All i can say is ugly is clean to the bone but you already knew that! Rolling Eyes
Dog did your mom and pops not give you enough love when you were little? Only attention you could get was when you acted out? You don't have to do that here we can give you a group hug to make you feel better..
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by big dogs 42 September 27th 2008, 4:48 pm

I thought the razzen part was having a little fun but if your too sensitive then ill stop. confused Shocked As for the love of my parents they gave me all i needed . Smile And last but not least you know what you can do with your group hug!! clown
big dogs 42
big dogs 42
1000 post club

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew September 27th 2008, 8:26 pm

big dogs 42 wrote:I thought the razzen part was having a little fun but if your too sensitive then ill stop. confused Shocked As for the love of my parents they gave me all i needed . Smile And last but not least you know what you can do with your group hug!! clown
I'm not sensitive at all. If your are gonna talk crap then be prepared to take some in return. Dishing it out is fun but only if you can take it in return. Cool I'll give you your hug next time I see ya..
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by big dogs 42 September 27th 2008, 10:06 pm

I don't thinks so homeboy your the wrong gender to be hugging me! No I only hug women and little children Smile That's the way i roll !! I can take it and dish it out in every scince of the word!! Rolling Eyes
big dogs 42
big dogs 42
1000 post club

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 September 28th 2008, 7:58 pm

big dogs 42 wrote:Ryan not coming on sat. 😢 I was looking forward to drinking!!! a oat soda with him 😢

If your there Saturday I will make sure I show up for you....
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 September 28th 2008, 8:03 pm

RebStew wrote:I've been across the big river every other day these last two weeks. The Ford junk that was broke on the 34 is now fixed(THANKS SPEEDWAY) I know if you don't get there pretty early you can't get in. Anyone have any info on the Punkin? how much$$ can you leave your car over night. can you pay and get in at the gate? This drive someplace to pay and drive back to get in is a crock of %$#. That's one reason I don't put my cars in stuff like that. INFO PLEASE. Ryan??? Anyone???

No you have to pre-register at the Hotel in Eastgate before you get there...I will try to find the link but the site is down at the moment.. Yhea I agree its a pain, but there reason is that with so many people showing up it would back up traffic for miles and take for ever to get in to the fairgrounds..
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous September 29th 2008, 7:58 pm

So what the hell is the plan. I'l drive down Sat morning and double up if I can. Cole? Jeff? Injun? I'd like to drive in and save my walkin to see some cars. I'd also like to take a cooler in ( with real sodas). Anybody meeting up for breakfast? What's the deal?
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs September 29th 2008, 8:03 pm

theres a frish's on 32 in batavia we can meet there eat some grub and then head to the show??

sound good to anyone...
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew September 29th 2008, 9:43 pm

sounds good to me. Doug you are not putting your car in?
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by chev_hotrod September 30th 2008, 1:30 am

here is the link it tells everything
http://www.pumpkinrunnationals.com/Pumpkin_Run.html
chev_hotrod
chev_hotrod
Scrounger

Number of posts : 462

Back to top Go down

Post by jbs10 September 30th 2008, 5:24 am

will be thir on sat.see u pu thir. Shocked
jbs10
jbs10
Scrounger

Number of posts : 1184
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous September 30th 2008, 1:50 pm

RebStew wrote:sounds good to me. Doug you are not putting your car in?
Not if I go by myself. If I an get someone to split it I will, otherwise I might not go. I swear, getting people to go places is like pulling teeth!
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew September 30th 2008, 5:35 pm

Mr. Fabulous wrote:
RebStew wrote:sounds good to me. Doug you are not putting your car in?
Not if I go by myself. If I an get someone to split it I will, otherwise I might not go. I swear, getting people to go places is like pulling teeth!
Everyone will be driving their cars in from down here. Come by yourself if the north pole guys won't come..
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyardjeff October 1st 2008, 12:14 am

Is anyone going to be there sunday because if I enter a car I want to be there if they give away a car like they did in the past,I would hate to go on saturday and then have my number called on sunday and not be there. Jeff

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Number of posts : 1467

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew October 1st 2008, 3:48 am

junkyardjeff wrote:Is anyone going to be there sunday because if I enter a car I want to be there if they give away a car like they did in the past,I would hate to go on saturday and then have my number called on sunday and not be there. Jeff
I'll be there on Sunday. I've seen the car they are giving away. I was checking it out at Danny's Rod shop last week.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by da injun October 1st 2008, 7:04 am

This show is not too far away from the house...but I doubt I will be going. I might show up, but if I do, I will be in the swap meet area helping a friend out. This show keeps getting bigger and bigger every year which is a good thing, but I kind of liked the way it was when it was not so big.

And Steve...I'm still waiting for your reply on that "mission" we need to complete. If you want to do it later that Saturday evening...let me know.
da injun
da injun
Mechanic

Number of posts : 257

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew October 1st 2008, 9:11 am

da injun wrote:

And Steve...I'm still waiting for your reply on that "mission" we need to complete. If you want to do it later that Saturday evening...let me know.
I repied back to ya. We can do it. Give me a call when you are ready and we will go. We need to get it out of there
859 663-8287
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous October 1st 2008, 2:03 pm

Is there where's the Frisch's Big Boy you guys are meeting at Saturday and how close is it to the registration hotel? What time are you meeting up? It looks like I'll probably be there Saturday AM if I don't have to get up too early.
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs October 1st 2008, 3:47 pm

i know what mission that is..... Laughing
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew October 1st 2008, 5:18 pm

Mr. Fabulous wrote:Is there where's the Frisch's Big Boy you guys are meeting at Saturday and how close is it to the registration hotel? What time are you meeting up? It looks like I'll probably be there Saturday AM if I don't have to get up too early.
it's on the main drag when you get off the highway. Not sure were the hotel is. What time are we meeting there???
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous October 1st 2008, 5:56 pm

RebStew wrote:
Mr. Fabulous wrote:Is there where's the Frisch's Big Boy you guys are meeting at Saturday and how close is it to the registration hotel? What time are you meeting up? It looks like I'll probably be there Saturday AM if I don't have to get up too early.
it's on the main drag when you get off the highway. Not sure were the hotel is. What time are we meeting there???

Damn, those are great directions. I'm sure I'll find that!
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs October 1st 2008, 7:15 pm

2192 Winemiller Lane Batavia Oh 45103

there is 2 frish's right off 32. one in eastgate by the mall and one the other is in batavia.

it doesnt matter 2 me which one we meet at but the one in eastgate will be super busy always is in my opion.
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next