{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1954 Chevrolet Bel-Air

4 posters

Go down

1954 Chevrolet Bel-Air Empty 1954 Chevrolet Bel-Air

Post by LRS30 August 29th 2008, 3:27 am

1954 Chevrolet Bel-Air Pumpkin07160

Well here goes nothing! If anybody is interested in buying the 20 footer let me know, it'll be going on e-bay in a week or so.. PM if interested.. Most of you know the car, and know I drive it. So I'll post it here 1st in hopes of making some good friends, enemies..lol I have a box of parts, and a rear window that go with the car. I will sell with or with out wheel's and tires if interested.( I know how some people feel about bias ply's). I runs good stop's good, burns all the needed fossil fuels to make it a true American ICON. So if you wanna be a rock star like Mike Ness, or a Chopper Builder like Jesse James, or just the coolest guy around ( other than RIGG'S) then step right up and own the same car as them. Will it get you to the next car show, for sure, will people stop and stare, yup, will the girl's think your the MAC DADDY, You bet, will it get you in tight with the same betty's (depend's on your game).. Cool
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823
Registration date : 2007-10-09

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

1954 Chevrolet Bel-Air Empty Re: 1954 Chevrolet Bel-Air

Post by JRiggs September 1st 2008, 10:07 am

yes i am the coolest girl around thanks for the compliment

and where was you saturday??
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505

Back to top Go down

Post by big dogs 42 September 1st 2008, 3:52 pm

Ok whats it take to own that 50ty footer that needs rear shocks !! ? You never would put a price on it before to me you just said i wouldn't want this p.o.s. :king: Beside i got a Ford motor looking for a home it wore out one body and is looking for another and i thought why not a Chebby!! 🐰 Did you fix the key where you hot wired it and the lower control arm? Very Happy Let me know Ryan !! :pirat:
big dogs 42
big dogs 42
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 September 2nd 2008, 9:54 pm

Ignition is fixed, lower control arm is fixed, oh and it has shocks, great airshocks even..lol they just needa little extra air in them when you drive around with 2 rotund hansome devil's like are selves in it...
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous September 2nd 2008, 11:07 pm

big dogs 42 wrote:Ok whats it take to own that 50ty footer that needs rear shocks !! ? You never would put a price on it before to me you just said i wouldn't want this p.o.s. :king: Beside i got a Ford motor looking for a home it wore out one body and is looking for another and i thought why not a Chebby!! 🐰 Did you fix the key where you hot wired it and the lower control arm? Very Happy Let me know Ryan !! :pirat:

That thing would really be slick with a blue engine in it. With that color motor you may have to run w/o a hood like the black & gold '53 in Middletown. I don't know if it's a 50 footer, might be a lot closer than that. Of course you have to consider the POS I have.
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 September 3rd 2008, 5:40 pm

Hell who ever buys it can stick anything they want in it, Briggs and Stratton for that matter. Cash is king baby. Yhea I'd like to have kept them all but after all they are only cars, was never emotional about that stuff anywho..Time to move on.. I will probably sell all my T parts here soon and the Fat Boy as well.. Dog I'd give you a helluva deal just so you can put a boat anchor in it if thats your wish..Money Talks and B.S. Walk's make me an offer.. As my pops used to say "this isn't a F**king museum all this S**T's for sale)..
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 September 3rd 2008, 6:06 pm

JRiggs wrote:yes i am the coolest girl around thanks for the compliment

and where was you saturday??

When work is present I take it! Play will come later(of course been working alot here lately).. To be honest Rigg's my outlook on sitting in lawn chairs on hot black top wasting a Saturday or Sunday never really was my thing, not real entertaining to me (sorry just my stinky opinion). Putting up with whinners because his pinto got beat by a s-10 (no offense to anyone who ones one, just a reference) in a custom class is'nt my bag.. I hit a few shows here and there to support people, clubs or business' I know, but when I have a day off I try to be productive either with the family or around the house (they don't like sitting around much either), when I was down with my back that was a different story because i could'nt do much else but sit.I told Steve way back when that I don't have a lot of time to attend certain function's, I'd rather make progress on mine or someone else's project than sitting and looking at a bunch of old cars .I did spend way more time than i should have at the Newport Show,(still hearing about that one) but it was a comeback show and you have to show support for the local economy, and I was catching up with a few old faces, which is always good.. So Riggsy ol'boy that's why I was'nt there pretty much was busy working and did'nt feel the need to give away 10 dollars so someone could get a trophy saying that his Chrysler Infasima is the bomb..(this is mine and soley my opinion, by no means that of the moral majority of the SCROUNGERS C.C.( see i can be political too)).

P.S. Take a kid to the races they will be glad you did!
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs September 3rd 2008, 7:34 pm

how does that ole saying go an opinion is like an (BEEP everybody has one. Razz

i understand what you saying ryan ole boy.. i saw on the other thread u was going to be there. who knows i walked around so much i could have missed ya. i wouldnt have missed that 20 footer though...

when i got there ole stewart had the canopy set up in the grass with a couple chairs out and a blanket thrown in the grass. id say everyone took a turn laying around at some point that day. i didnt get a chance to go last year and i was diff. going this year to support shriners and to support the border lords and local business. TAZ did and excellent job on the trophies.....

Picture below is priceless.
1954 Chevrolet Bel-Air DSCF3166
my boy winning his first trophy....
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 September 3rd 2008, 7:49 pm

Hell yhea that pic is great I'm glad to see he is following in his old mans foot step's...He'll do fine, as long as you give him the guidance and the tool's needed to make a man out of him, which I'm sure you will...Oh and Nope was'nt there, you did'nt miss me. You could have stopped by and grabbed the 54 its in the garage with the key's in it, I drove it about 40 foot yesterday so I could paint a bike..And that is great to hear that some of the proceed's are going to a good cause thats the way it should be, screw trophies for car's, trophies are for kid's, sports, and girl scouts not for buying/building a car, anybody can pay $10 to enter a show, slap a set of wagon wheel's and some stickers on there Neon and call it a custom.
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 September 3rd 2008, 7:52 pm

LRS30 wrote:Hell yhea that pic is great I'm glad to see he is following in his old mans foot step's...He'll do fine, as long as you give him the guidance and the tool's needed to make a man out of him, which I'm sure you will...Oh and Nope was'nt there, you did'nt miss me. You could have stopped by and grabbed the 54 its in the garage with the key's in it, I drove it about 40 foot yesterday so I could paint a bike..And that is great to hear that some of the proceed's are going to a good cause thats the way it should be, screw trophies for car's, trophies are for kid's, sports, and girl scouts not for buying/building a car, anybody can pay $10 to enter a show, slap a set of wagon wheel's and some stickers on there Neon and call it a custom.

Thats all I did with the chevy..lol
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down