{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1954 Chevy gasser project

Go down

1954 Chevy gasser project Empty 1954 Chevy gasser project

Post by ferrell1cars July 12th 2010, 2:52 am

Didn't have any plans on ever selling this but I recently found a 56 Chevy gasser project that I would rather have.My car is a very good starting point with lots of hard to find parts.It needs lower quarter and rocker work and I already bought the rocker skins.The doors are good and the front end has been made into 1 piece.I bought some 39 Ford spindles and bought the basic disk brake kit from speedway motors for a 4 3/4 bolt pattern.I have a S-10 steering column,brake booster(with master cylinder together),steering box ect.,but not installed.It has a later model rear with a posi unit,lots of extra chrome and extra parts.The front tires are old school original whitewalls(no dry rot and lots of tread) and are mounted on some old 4" cragers(need rechromed to be perfect).I will sell the car a couple of different ways.First I will sell it with the motor and trans for 2500.00 but will not let the tunnel ram go.The motor is a 350 supposed to be a 355(but haven't verified it),has a 533 lift comp cam with a 309 duration,Malory Unilite electronic distributor,ported heads,noisey gear drive.I had the motor in a 68 camaro and before the cam and gear drive swap it went 13.20 in a 1/4 with a single plain intake.I will also let the carb go(Eldelbrock 600),the trans is a Turbo 350 with a shift kit and a 3500 B&M converter.I still need to make a trans crossmember for it also.If someone wanted it without the motor/trans I would let it go for 1800.00.It does have a good title.I can help with delivery within 150 miles or so.The car is located near Morehead/Mt.Sterling.I have pics posted on here and if you want to talk to me about it,email me your number and we will go from there.Thanks
ferrell1cars
ferrell1cars
wrench fetcher

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Back to top Go down

1954 Chevy gasser project Empty Re: 1954 Chevy gasser project

Post by ferrell1cars July 17th 2010, 7:58 pm

SOLD and delivered to Indy last night.Hopefully I can get the 56 now!
ferrell1cars
ferrell1cars
wrench fetcher

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Back to top Go down