{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scroungers August Long Haul

4 posters

Go down

Scroungers August Long Haul  Empty Scroungers August Long Haul

Post by Reb Stew July 3rd 2014, 7:12 pm

Scroungers seem to be lacking in getting the runs down this year. Not sure what's going on but August I'm planning on a somewhat long haul. I'll tell you now so everyone can start saving their pennies for gas money. It's about a 3 hour cruise through the county down to Olive Hill, Ky. This is going to be a fun run and I urge everyone to try to do it. It will end at a car show that our brother club , Carter County Cruisers are doing. Some of the nicest country anyone will ever get to see. More details coming soon.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Scroungers August Long Haul  Empty Re: Scroungers August Long Haul

Post by Nanook July 3rd 2014, 7:23 pm

August will be tough for me personally as we have the Zimmer car show on August 16th (just got the fliers this week actually) that i am attending for work and then the TA Nats the following weekend. Shelly is showing her TA this year for the very first time and until the show comes my efforts are for her car to be 100% ready.

Steve, I have a GoPro you can use for the cruise if you wish. Might make for some cool video to share. Twisted Evil 

Later,

Lee
Nanook
Nanook
Scrounger

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew August 4th 2014, 1:55 pm

Scroungers August Long Haul  Blue-r10
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Eyed Devil August 6th 2014, 4:28 pm

Unfortunately there were conflicting plans for me this weekend.  I am already committed to head north or I would love to join you.  Hopefully next year!  I hope everything goes well!  Safe travels & good times for all...
Blue Eyed Devil
Blue Eyed Devil
Devils Advocate

Number of posts : 759
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by John B August 6th 2014, 5:57 pm

Blue Eyed Devil wrote:Unfortunately there were conflicting plans for me this weekend.  I am already committed to head north or I would love to join you.  Hopefully next year!  I hope everything goes well!  Safe travels & good times for all...

We'dlove to have you down to the Holler some time. You don't even have to leave if you don't want to, you can sleep on the couch at the club house (just a mile from the show). Next years date will be August 8, 2015
John B
John B
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1028
Registration date : 2007-10-09

http://www.kustomtrophy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down