{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum kinda slow/ What did everyone do this weekend?

+4
Chris55
oldman
Reb Stew
Marty042
8 posters

Go down

Forum kinda slow/ What did everyone do this weekend? Empty Forum kinda slow/ What did everyone do this weekend?

Post by Marty042 May 12th 2014, 2:08 am

What's did everyone do this weekend? Myself I worked on the cutlass a little bit and cleaned up the garage.
Marty042
Marty042
Scrounger

Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Back to top Go down

Forum kinda slow/ What did everyone do this weekend? Empty Re: Forum kinda slow/ What did everyone do this weekend?

Post by Reb Stew May 12th 2014, 3:01 pm

Shopped almost all day Saturday for stuff for the property and took Amy to Golden Corral. Spent the later part of the day planting the garden while the fog rolled in out of the valley and Earl played his Indian flute. Sunday went shopping again for mom and Amy's mothers day gifts. Got home and took the family to the Appalachian festival. After that we headed north to Cornfield Customs. Missed him by 5 minutes so we went and hit the Chinese buffet. Went back by Cornfield Customs and Mike whipped me up a set of frame notches for Earl's 56 Truck I'm working on. Hit the house for a nap before going to mom's. Good weekend but busy.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Forum kinda slow/ What did everyone do this weekend? Empty Re: Forum kinda slow/ What did everyone do this weekend?

Post by Reb Stew May 12th 2014, 3:02 pm

I did find the perfect lawn mower while I was out. Now if I could find a money tree. $11,998.00  Laughing  I just walked away.....
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by oldman May 12th 2014, 3:54 pm

Worked in the yard an garden..... no money to work on anything right now Sad 
oldman
oldman
Master mechanic

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2010-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris55 May 12th 2014, 7:50 pm

Worked 1/2 the day Saturday, and then went and watched my youngest daughtetr play at BB Kings House of Blues. Spent Sunday doing the honey due list, and then took momma out for dinner and bought her two lemon trees.
Chris55
Chris55
FL Chapter President

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by 911TAZZ May 12th 2014, 8:10 pm

Worked Saturday, then fixed pops truck. Sunday, church and then out to la pinata. Came home just relaxed a few and then mom, pops, my sister and her boys and most of the kids came over and we grilled out. Then started working on my nephews truck. He's getting the parts today and I'll finish that up after work today. Busy weekend but good. God has blessed me.
911TAZZ
911TAZZ
Scrounger

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by TAHOE May 12th 2014, 9:09 pm

Reb Stew wrote:I did find the perfect lawn mower while I was out. Now if I could find a money tree. $11,998.00  Laughing  I just walked away.....

I hope it came with an operator to cut the grass too.  Very Happy 
What was it?

I ran some errands Saturday morn, painted ceiling and trim in bathroom remodel in afternoon. Took mom out to dinner with sisters to Cracker barrel in evening.
Sunday morning- church, then worked on mowing deck and cleaned fish pond in afternoon, then mom in laws house at 5 for evening.

TAHOE
Chief mechanic

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2013-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew May 13th 2014, 12:41 am

I don't even know what you call it. you steer it with rods like a bobcat and the mower sits in front of you. The store said that's the only one that they could say would cut a steep hill.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthGaKidd May 13th 2014, 2:15 am

well i got started on cleaning out my new to me 66 c10 and starting to pull it apart to be media blasted.
SouthGaKidd
SouthGaKidd
Scrounger

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2013-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by TAHOE May 13th 2014, 4:02 pm

Reb Stew wrote:I don't even know what you call it. you steer it with rods like a bobcat and the mower sits in front of you. The store said that's the only one that they could say would cut a steep hill.

You must be talking about the Country Clipper. They have a cool flip up deck too for easy access/cleaning.

We use a Grasshopper 721D at our church, we go up and down really steep hills, both sideways and just up and down, not sure if that country clipper is the only one to cut on a hill. It has the pivoting split beam with castors on the rear that makes it super stable with the deck out front. We used to have a $15K Ferris IS5000, this grasshopper is much better on hills.

TAHOE
Chief mechanic

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2013-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyard junky May 18th 2014, 3:13 am

Reb Stew wrote:I did find the perfect lawn mower while I was out. Now if I could find a money tree. $11,998.00  Laughing  I just walked away.....

That should be a full size tractor for that $$

junkyard junky
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1143
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down