{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cliven Bundy and Family take on the FEDS

+4
TAHOE
Reb Stew
SouthGaKidd
John B
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cliven Bundy and Family take on the FEDS Empty Cliven Bundy and Family take on the FEDS

Post by John B April 10th 2014, 4:06 am

Cliven Bundy and his family are currently caught in a fight over land with the Federal government

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/62317

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-nevada-range-war-20140408,0,6129281.story

I've been doing my research today and watching videos that turn my blood cold. People protesting? Tase them. Sick the dogs on a pregnant woman. And these are the park rangers doing this. How long till the government decides they want your piece of land? They have literally hundreds of ways to take it if they so wish.
John B
John B
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1028
Registration date : 2007-10-09

http://www.kustomtrophy.com

Back to top Go down

Cliven Bundy and Family take on the FEDS Empty Re: Cliven Bundy and Family take on the FEDS

Post by SouthGaKidd April 10th 2014, 4:11 am

hope it dont turn into another ruby ridge or waco slaughter... Suspect
SouthGaKidd
SouthGaKidd
Scrounger

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2013-07-11

Back to top Go down

Cliven Bundy and Family take on the FEDS Empty Re: Cliven Bundy and Family take on the FEDS

Post by Reb Stew April 10th 2014, 5:17 am

We are about due for another bad issue with the Government Nazi's. It happens about every 15 years seems like.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by John B April 10th 2014, 4:13 pm

Reb Stew wrote:We are about due for another bad issue with the Government Nazi's. It happens about every 15 years seems like.

Except now we have an administration that is openly hostile to productive American citizens.
John B
John B
1000 post club

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew April 10th 2014, 5:57 pm

I agree
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by John B April 10th 2014, 6:12 pm

Here's something else to think about. In the 80s and 90s, when the gun control freaks wanted to come after the fire arms it was usually the hand guns or the guns. Now the focus is on "assault rifles"

Think about that. More crimes are committed with hand guns but they seem to ignore them. I have a theory why that is.

Imagine a armed swat team coming to take your property or worse to take your kids so they can raise them the way the government sees fit. With what the police/government have now a hand gun wouldn't stand a chance. You might hold them off with a AR-15 but even a Desert Eagle won't help against the local police's armored car. That's why they want your rifle, because that is what they fear.

While you're thinking about it. Why does the IRS need swat teams? And why is the BLM (bureau of land management), which is basicly park rangers, armed with military grade weapons?
John B
John B
1000 post club

Back to top Go down

Post by TAHOE April 10th 2014, 8:35 pm

Well, I for one have in a round aboutway be a victim of government taking land. My mom and dad bought in 1971, according to their deed, 4 acres of property right next to a county park. The park built a small bike path there in 1975, mom had words with the workers, they stopped,the next day a park official told her to not worry about it they had the rights to it, mom bowed out.
We recently did a private survey, wouldn't ya know, the county records show mom only owning 3 acres, the county owns the acre of the bike trail. Mom and dad never got one red cent for that acre of property, yet they paid all the taxes and insurance on it for 40+ yrs. Current deed on county file still states 4 acres, yet they tell us they own property. I am getting ready to buy property, not sure how it will play out with bank if we are stating to buy 4 acres on deed and really only 3. Seems I have to go out of state to find a lawyer who will actually work for us, it's the "good ole boys" club out our way, no one local will fight the county for us.

Also, check out the Common Core Standards for schools...the crap they are teaching our kids. I am so glad my children have a good Christian conservative foundation behind them and will be out of school within 4 yrs. I feel sorry for the young ones and thier parents.

TAHOE
Chief mechanic

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2013-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthGaKidd April 10th 2014, 11:43 pm

i know i an only young and have not seen the things unfold like some of you. BUT my eyes are open to the truth. i believe the government has been brain washing us for years, even before my time. controlling us with what the media and other t.v. channels broadcast. then you have the things like ruby ridge and waco, slaughtering americans to instill fear into the public. that way we wont disobey them.

also, i dont want to offend anyone but i believe the whole 9/11 attack, the "war on terror" and " iraq war" has all been fabricated for a bigger reason. there is a old saying. "there is profit in war" or " the poor man dies fighting a rich mans war"..........now i dont want anyone to get me wrong and i hope i did not offend anyone with family in our armed force's, i have the up most respect for our soldiers.

im not a paranoid person but i just see though the lies....

maybe i haven't scared any of you guys and i can still be a club member soon...lol....i just speak my mind, and what i believe.
SouthGaKidd
SouthGaKidd
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by dieseldr April 12th 2014, 3:14 am

My parents lost 7 acres of land in the 70's to highway construction. They received payment for it, although it was far from market value. This was set in motion by NY state. The big stink arose when their house was in the right-of-way for the detour to put the bridge in for the county road. The detour had to be on the same side the house was on, it couldn't be moved over to the other side of the road which was open field. The state condemned the house, we had to move, my parents hired a company to move the state's house, (previously their house), had to hire a company to build a foundation, the house was moved, and the state payed them back for the moving cost, but not the foundation cost. In retrospect, my parents said after the fact that they would have taken the below market offer on the house and moved. Would still have been money ahead that way. It happens everyday, everywhere.
dieseldr
dieseldr
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2011-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew April 12th 2014, 5:42 am

Not on a grand scale like most but Amy and I lost everything we had when they put us off this land for not having a permit to be living in the trailer we had over the hill. It wasn't much but it was ours. Conversation was one sided. 30 days to move out the trailer any out building that were built and every car. After the 30 days it was a $50.00 a day fine. I talked to a lawyer and he told me I could fight it but I wasn't going to win. I could put their fine money is an escrow but when I lost it would all have to be paid and I would loose the 30 days they gave me to get the stuff off the land. Some wicked thoughts came to mind. Some things I can't even talk about. If it wasn't for my father I can tell you their historic court houses in Campbell County may have been in other counties. Not that it helped my mind any but he kept me from doing something I would have been locked away for. The trailer was way down in the woods. You couldn't even see it unless you was in a chopper. I couldn't get it out so dad and I cut a hole in the side of this big trailer and started ripping it apart. everything was burned in the front yard. EVERYTHING. even my furniture. All the cars went to the junkyard. 57 Buick, 3 Trans Ams, 66 Catalina and more. In 30 days Everything we owned was gone. No place to live, two kids & broke.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthGaKidd April 12th 2014, 6:04 am

little update, the federal aviation administration has made the area surrounding the bundy ranch a "NO FLY ZONE".....thing are getting sketchy there....

link to the faa
http://tfr.faa.gov/save_pages/detail_4_1687.html
SouthGaKidd
SouthGaKidd
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by dieseldr April 12th 2014, 2:02 pm

Reb Stew wrote:Not on a grand scale like most but Amy and I lost everything we had when they put us off this land for not having a permit to be living in the trailer we had over the hill. It wasn't much but it was ours. Conversation was one sided. 30 days to move out the trailer any out building that were built and every car. After the 30 days it was a $50.00 a day fine. I talked to a lawyer and he told me I could fight it but I wasn't going to win. I could put their fine money is an escrow but when I lost it would all have to be paid and I would loose the 30 days they gave me to get the stuff off the land. Some wicked thoughts came to mind. Some things I can't even talk about. If it wasn't for my father I can tell you their historic court houses in Campbell County may have been in other counties. Not that it helped my mind any but he kept me from doing something I would have been locked away for. The trailer was way down in the woods. You couldn't even see it unless you was in a chopper. I couldn't get it out so dad and I cut a hole in the side of this big trailer and started ripping it apart. everything was burned in the front yard. EVERYTHING. even my furniture. All the cars went to the junkyard. 57 Buick, 3 Trans Ams, 66 Catalina and more. In 30 days Everything we owned was gone. No place to live, two kids & broke.

That'll break your spirit... Thankfully, your dad's cool head prevailed and we have you here at the scroungers website! It's not right- what you went through- without a doubt. It's a similar method we used to start out, fortunately, we didn't have permits or zoning in place when we started, so we were able to be "grandfathered in". We have kinda a different situation brewing about 40 miles away, where a land sale from an amish to an english went awry, the amish took all the outbuildings, the fences, anything onsite that could have been used for anything productive. Once it went to court, the amish packed up and moved out, and one of them was the local bishop! The courts basically have their butts in a big sling right now ( where they should be) and it is getting down to the verdict and sentencing in a week or so. It's been a long fight, but this situation is ending favorably.
dieseldr
dieseldr
Hot Rod Builder

Back to top Go down

Post by John B April 13th 2014, 11:27 pm

"This is a helluva a lot bigger then Clive Bundy"

John B
John B
1000 post club

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthGaKidd April 14th 2014, 1:26 am

GREAT SPEECH!!! we need more americans like him....
SouthGaKidd
SouthGaKidd
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by TAHOE April 14th 2014, 4:39 pm

The farmers just up the road from my mom lost land like my mom, but they had big $$$$ lawyers and fought it, still lost. They ended up losing 25 acres around a water way that according to their deed, their grandfather bought right after WWII. City said because the water feeds their hydro plant that they own the rights and land around it. Bad part is, the water way splits the farm houses and their fields, now it's city access and basically anyone can drive/bike down it through their property.
They also lost property on the other side of the road, same as my mom did for this "great bike path". They tried to figh it too, but also lost the property. Pay 60 yrs of taxes and I think they got refunded maybe 5 yrs worth and no pay for the land. Bunch of schiesters.

I hope this Cliven Bundy doesn't get to loss of lives, etc, but it's nice to see people standing up to this martila law government.

Steve, hate to hear what happned to you. I worry about my mom's place being next to this "public" park and bike trail. Wondering when they will make me start cleaning up the junk, garden tractors, fire wood piles, the trucks and make us get rid of the 4H animals.

TAHOE
Chief mechanic

Back to top Go down

Post by John B April 14th 2014, 5:20 pm

** add this - You can't share this video on Facebook as it is blocked **

Control the information, control the people. It's worked for dictators for centuries.

I fear this isn't over. Harry Reid will be insulted that the common people have disrespected his high seat of power. I don't foresee him giving up the chance to make millions of free dollars either.

Last edited by John B on April 14th 2014, 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
John B
John B
1000 post club

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew April 14th 2014, 5:28 pm

If shots ring out it wouldn't be beyond me to head that way. Only fear I have in that is having radicals trying to call the shots and not someone doing it right. When the Government starts shooting Americans it's time to stand our ground and give it back on an equal level.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by pepboys speedshop April 14th 2014, 8:20 pm

John B wrote:** add this - You can't share this video on Facebook as it is blocked **

Control the information, control the people. It's worked for dictators for centuries.

I fear this isn't over. Harry Reid will be insulted that the common people have disrespected his high seat of power. I don't foresee him giving up the chance to make millions of free dollars either.
I ve been trying all day to upload it. I got it up onto twitter

pepboys speedshop
BANNED

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2013-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by John B April 14th 2014, 10:59 pm

That last of this video is what is important here. Not just what he says, but the smirk on his face as he says it.

John B
John B
1000 post club

Back to top Go down

Post by TAHOE April 15th 2014, 4:45 pm

Wished I could see videos, block here at work.

I heard on radio this morning, once the protestors move out, the Feds will be doing a raid on the Bundy home. I see blood shed coming, don't see this family backing down.

I also heard related to the government regulating farmers raising cattle, they are going to put restrictions on the very cheap used mash/grain which is waste from the breweries that the farmers used to feed the cattle. FDA wants to make it like dog food, it will have to be dried and bagged to prevent disease. This has been happening for decades and no cattle have gotten sick not to mention it's approved for human consumption before the breweries can use it to make beer, but the cows can't eat it now??

TAHOE
Chief mechanic

Back to top Go down

Post by dieseldr April 16th 2014, 12:27 am

Politics- thru and thru.

Here in the Northeast, it is delivered as "distillers"- Bulk by the truck load. Apparently the right people aren't getting rich enough, or the "other right people" aren't paying enough for it as a waste product.
dieseldr
dieseldr
Hot Rod Builder

Back to top Go down

Post by John B April 25th 2014, 1:07 am

I think I'm in love.

John B
John B
1000 post club

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew April 25th 2014, 2:55 am

Smart young lady.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Eyed Devil April 25th 2014, 3:22 am

That video should be broadcast on ever news station in the country. But it will be buried under the reactionary bullshit of the political left. They needed some buzzwords to draw support from this cause, and they found them. I hope at least most can see through it as this intelligent young lady has, and not be blinded by shell game tactics of the media and NAACP retards...
Blue Eyed Devil
Blue Eyed Devil
Devils Advocate

Number of posts : 759
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by 911TAZZ April 25th 2014, 3:43 am

Very well spoken and intelligent young lady. Sadly those who are not as educated and who continue to ride the racism bandwagon will not take clivens words as graciously as she has.
911TAZZ
911TAZZ
Scrounger

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next