{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Re-Run....my Swap Meet Junk Yard car...

3 posters

Go down

Project Re-Run....my Swap Meet Junk Yard car... Empty Project Re-Run....my Swap Meet Junk Yard car...

Post by falconwagon62 April 28th 2013, 10:54 pm

Bought this on ebay for $1300 sold it to a buddy for his son knock around car...he NEVER drove it...so I am buying it back.....for 1600....what he gave me....4cly, 4 speed,AC, PS, Rear Window Defogger, Remote Mirrors.....no rust holes.....Not sure if I should do something with the wood grain or not.....

Project Re-Run....my Swap Meet Junk Yard car... 100_6026

Project Re-Run....my Swap Meet Junk Yard car... 3868009e-ddf7-4178-9958-7fa54fe1135f
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://www.ovcfca.com

Back to top Go down

Project Re-Run....my Swap Meet Junk Yard car... Empty Re: Project Re-Run....my Swap Meet Junk Yard car...

Post by Reb Stew April 29th 2013, 5:37 am

Keep the wood grain. If you paint the car have it air brushed back on. I have seen a few done like that and they are way better than the stick on. I guess it matters who does it though..
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Project Re-Run....my Swap Meet Junk Yard car... Empty Re: Project Re-Run....my Swap Meet Junk Yard car...

Post by Nanook April 30th 2013, 7:57 am

Ditto what Steve said...leave the 'grain.

Later,

Lee

P.S. Why did the kid never drive it?
Nanook
Nanook
Scrounger

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down