{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My current rides

4 posters

Go down

My current rides Empty My current rides

Post by TAHOE April 4th 2013, 6:55 pm

I guess I never did post pics of the rides I have when I first signed up so here they go.

Wife's '05 Junk, err, Jeep Liberty. Chrysler sure pulled the wool over the public's eyes with this one, so popular, yet such a piece of crap!

My current rides P1010012

'98 Fireturd, the "purple panzy pig" 3.8L A4. catback and TA wheels, my daily driver
My current rides P1010007

My name
sake, '99 Tahoe 3" lift, 33"s, MT wheels., dual exhaust, no mufflers cheers
My current rides 100_0409

MY favorite video, click on pic

My current rides Th_MOV00945

' 84 Chevy Shortbed 4x4, 350 from 71 El Cmaino, needs tons of work! Supposed to be for 15 yr old son someday.
My current rides Photobucket-5029-1341830868772

I also just inherited my dad's 93 Chevy truck, but no pics, needs major body work and tranny.

Here are some of my other "rides"

My son's restore project '64 Sears
My current rides Photobucket-45440-1354490773936

'74 Sears restore project
My current rides Photobucket-32879-1364689592835_zps4973e806

'77 Sears 16/6, my main worker
My current rides Photobucket-7191-1358177140496

'77 Massey, currently torn apart for repairs, will get homemade front end loader eventually.
My current rides Photobucket-39026-1343736794042

TAHOE
Chief mechanic

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2013-03-20

Back to top Go down

My current rides Empty Re: My current rides

Post by Reb Stew April 5th 2013, 6:14 am

That 77 Sears with the bucket on the front is cool. I don't think i have ever seen one with a bucket
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanook April 5th 2013, 6:20 am

Thanks for posting these up, Marty. Always nice to see the '98 and the tractors are cool!

Later,

Lee
Nanook
Nanook
Scrounger

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Arieldouglas April 5th 2013, 11:48 am

Man I would love to have the Ferguson! I've been looking for one around here for years I could buy and restore. The ones you find here are crazy in price!
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Number of posts : 1915
Registration date : 2011-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by TAHOE April 5th 2013, 7:48 pm

Tractors are kind of my passion right now. I can get them super cheap and pretty easy to restore and work on.

Reb Stew wrote:That 77 Sears with the bucket on the front is cool. I don't think i have ever seen one with a bucket

I built the winch mount on the front for my snow blade, couple guys in Batavia threw the bucket together and I adapted it. When I raise it high enough, has an auto trip and dumps.
Massey will get a more polished hydraulic bucket on it.

Nanook wrote:Thanks for posting these up, Marty. Always nice to see the '98 and the tractors are cool!

Later,

Lee
You know my love/hate relationship with the purple pig. If it wasn't for owning all gas hog trucks, I would've gotten rid of it already.

Arieldouglas wrote:Man I would love to have the Ferguson! I've been looking for one around here for years I could buy and restore. The ones you find here are crazy in price!

The Massey is actually made by Snapper, they have the MF 1650/1655/1855. I got it running with 5' back blade and 54" deck for $400. The starter came lose which required motor to come out which I then found the driveshaft carrier bearing was shot, ujoints froze up, new belts etc. I had to have custom driveshaft made since they are NLA...$170 Evil or Very Mad But with all new parts, I still will only have about $700 in it and I've seen them on Cincy CL for 1200-1500 so I'm still in the black. I will pull mower deck and build loader and have back blade.

TAHOE
Chief mechanic

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2013-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down