{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum is dead!

+14
RsvBill
Marty042
junkyard junky
oldman
Chris55
stretch
dieseldr
extenzegrl
Arieldouglas
junkyardjeff
Blue Eyed Devil
falconwagon62
Nanook
Reb Stew
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Forum is dead! - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum is dead!

Post by Chris55 June 12th 2014, 11:57 am

The first time I got on with my phone, I had to switch it over to classic view. Also congratulation to all for passing their test.
Chris55
Chris55
FL Chapter President

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by 911TAZZ June 12th 2014, 3:34 pm

I check the forum daily, honestly i prefer it over Facebook. I love the personal interaction.I've been working so much i haven't had much time for anything. Honestly Feeling like I'm in a  rut, working myself to death for nothing. A friend offered to sell me his garage. He's been in business for years wants to sell it turn key. Lifts, tools, all of the equipment, lot and building. It's really a good deal if I had the time to run it.
911TAZZ
911TAZZ
Scrounger

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by oldman June 13th 2014, 6:13 pm

Good morning, Hope everyone is doing well today. Well I'm going to sell my 52 chevy an my 54 mercury with parts car, wife said we need the money,an she's right but its going to be hard to let the mercury go Sad .. but if I can get what I want for them I will say goodbye to them. I still will have my 46 dodge pu. an the 83 Malibu wagon to play with so maybe it want be to bad...........going to put them on lsn an GL ,MAYBE SOMEONE WILL BUY AN RESTORE
oldman
oldman
Master mechanic

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2010-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by FalconEddie1964 June 13th 2014, 7:58 pm

It's a shame you can't keep the Mercury and peddle the others. Everybody needs a Mercury.
FalconEddie1964
FalconEddie1964
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Location : At the races, top row of the grandstand at about 1000 ft

Back to top Go down

Post by SMOKNZ June 14th 2014, 4:01 pm

I moved back to Florence this past month. My Z was keyed 4 times this past Winter by some rotten juveniles. Even a camera attached to my balcony didn't keep them from committing there crimes. All of them are in a Juvenile Center and their parents were livid with me to keep them from being prosecuted. But I held up my end by showing them crime doesn't pay!

Edit: I know crime is everywhere, but there had to be a better place to live and I went for it when my Lease was up.
SMOKNZ
SMOKNZ
Scrounger

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew June 14th 2014, 6:59 pm

I had the same issues in Newport. That is why I wouldn't paint anything for the last 12 years.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris55 June 14th 2014, 8:20 pm

SMOKNZ wrote:I moved back to Florence this past month. My Z was keyed 4 times this past Winter by some rotten juveniles. Even a camera attached to my balcony didn't keep them from committing there crimes. All of them are in a Juvenile Center and their parents were livid with me to keep them from being prosecuted. But I held up my end by showing them crime doesn't pay!

Edit: I know crime is everywhere, but there had to be a better place to live and I went for it when my Lease was up.

Thank you for going through with it, if the parents aren't going to teach the any respect I guess the rest of us will have to. Can you imagine what would have happened to us as kids if we would have pulled something like that? Lets just say, I for one probably still wouldn't be able to sit down.....lol  Shocked 
Chris55
Chris55
FL Chapter President

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by dieseldr June 15th 2014, 3:53 am

Fortunately, we are really still quite isolated from most major crimes here in rural western NY. The one thing we are battling on a regular basis is meth labs. They start up, don't last long, get shut down, and reopen near where they were just destroyed. We don't see much vandalism, or most crimes against people, mostly we have crimes against society- the drugs and meth labs. We don't have much for an economy, so it seems senseless that they can afford that type of activity, but they seem to find the money.
dieseldr
dieseldr
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2011-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2