{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally got instructions for my headlight aiming kit

4 posters

Go down

Finally got instructions for my headlight aiming kit Empty Finally got instructions for my headlight aiming kit

Post by junkyardjeff October 12th 2012, 2:52 am

Bought it about 10 years ago but never had any instructions,I had used one before when I worked at the dealer but that was in the mid 80s and forgot how to use it. Found a place online where I could print the instructions and now no more guessing and now the 55 has aimed headlights for the first time since replacing the front fenders,its missing one part and I think I can get another and well worth the 20 dollars I payed for it even though it took me so long to figure out how to use it.

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Number of posts : 1467
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Finally got instructions for my headlight aiming kit Empty Re: Finally got instructions for my headlight aiming kit

Post by Arieldouglas October 12th 2012, 4:57 am

What's missing a part? The aiming kit or the '55? scratch
I'm supposed to go pick up a rear spring tomorrow. They have several '55 & '56's there.
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Number of posts : 1915
Registration date : 2011-07-03

Back to top Go down

Finally got instructions for my headlight aiming kit Empty Re: Finally got instructions for my headlight aiming kit

Post by junkyardjeff October 12th 2012, 6:24 am

The aiming kit has a missing part.

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew October 12th 2012, 6:42 am

scratch
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Reb Stew October 12th 2012, 6:42 am

You can build a car from the ground up but can't figure out a way to adjust your headlights?
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by extenzegrl October 12th 2012, 2:35 pm

Reb Stew wrote:You can build a car from the ground up but can't figure out a way to adjust your headlights?
ouch
extenzegrl
extenzegrl
National Vice President

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2010-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyardjeff October 12th 2012, 3:41 pm

I always used the garage door to adjust them but now I can go high tech.

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyardjeff October 12th 2012, 5:23 pm

I think when I put the 55 togather it was the only one that did not get the lights aligned on the garage door,I am thinking the head lights did not go back on the correct fenders so I am suprised I could see at night. No more guessing now and slowly getting with the times in my garage.

junkyardjeff
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down