{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thought you all would find this amusing

5 posters

Go down

Thought you all would find this amusing Empty Thought you all would find this amusing

Post by John B September 17th 2012, 8:01 pm

Saturday I posted a politically based picture on my Facebook. Had a picture of Ronald Regan and it said

Im 1986 when he was President, Libya killed Americans. He bombed their leaders house and they were quiet for 25 years..... Then someone apologized

It made me laugh and I shared it. End of story right?

My cousin posted this in the comments -

You are an idiot John! You're my cousin but I had no idea ignorance ran so strongly in our family! Thank god you have no desire to move from carter co-you would probably have an aneurism from accurate information given to you! Ugh! Used to look up to you now I can't even look at you

Then she defriended and blocked me. I'm so tore up. Rolling Eyes

I'll keep this in mind next time she's in rehab. Paid for by the government of course.
John B
John B
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1028
Registration date : 2007-10-09

http://www.kustomtrophy.com

Back to top Go down

Thought you all would find this amusing Empty Re: Thought you all would find this amusing

Post by Reb Stew September 17th 2012, 8:08 pm

John B wrote:

I'll keep this in mind next time she's in rehab. Paid for by the government of course.
Which in turn comes out of our pocket. pale
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Thought you all would find this amusing Empty Re: Thought you all would find this amusing

Post by Brownie September 17th 2012, 8:11 pm

You can't pick your family. Rolling Eyes
Brownie
Brownie
Scrounger

Number of posts : 941
Registration date : 2011-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by John B September 17th 2012, 8:15 pm

Out of our pockets is right. She's been in and out of trouble since she was 14, maybe younger. She got a little (liberal) college education and is now a hair dresser or something in Lexington. HEr crack about me leaving Carter County made me laugh. I've probably been to more places and dealt with a larger variety of people then she ever has. Just the typical liberal attitude, if we don't say what they want us to, then we must be stupid red necks.

I have friends who post some really stupid crap on facebook and I never take offense to it. I love a certain pinstriper to death but he's constantly posting I I love you Obama stuff on his page. I just keep on scrolling and remind myself that politics is off the list of things we can talk about.

John B
John B
1000 post club

Back to top Go down

Post by John B September 17th 2012, 8:16 pm

Brownie wrote:You can't pick your family. Rolling Eyes

But I guess you can de-friend and block them on F-Book if they don't worship your messiah of welfare.
John B
John B
1000 post club

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller Coaster September 17th 2012, 8:56 pm

John B wrote:I love a certain pinstriper to death but he's constantly posting I I love you Obama stuff on his page.

lol!
Roller Coaster
Roller Coaster
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyard junky September 18th 2012, 12:12 am

I've seen this happen too. Same situation. One person doesn't like one small comment and they defriend them. Just shows how childish they are.

junkyard junky
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1143
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down