{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is my thought

3 posters

Go down

This is my thought Empty This is my thought

Post by RsvBill July 24th 2008, 4:06 am

Fuel is at a low like 150 a barrel, whay dont we have our corn prices higher. $7.00 a bushel is what the going rate has been of late, If it is going out of the country, which milions of tons are! maybe we should make it $20.00 a bushell.......

Lately I hae been hauling Grain trains about 3 a day from Cincinnati to Lima. Then on to the great lakes and being shipped over seas.

I am so tire d of taking care of every piece of shit outside our country and inside out country. Yet look what state we are in ....

at time I have found myself ashamed of what my country has become.

Recently I reada poll can e afford the new fuel prices and how they have affected the country, the truth in my mind is , What freaking choce do we have? no fuel no work..

SO my thought , for all the other countries, No food? F em.

disgruntled Ex Army felller speaking out!
RsvBill
RsvBill
Scrounger

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-02-28

http://picasaweb.google.com/wryanjr

Back to top Go down

This is my thought Empty Re: This is my thought

Post by JRiggs July 24th 2008, 5:28 am

i feel ya.

heres something else that pissed me off.... with the cost of gas gone up the more people ride the bus. welp guess what the (BEEP) bus fare goes up another .25cents a ride. i get a monthy pass and its gone up $8... i know it still saves me money. but with more people riding the bus the more tank makes. ud think the cost would stay the same but its not....
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew July 24th 2008, 5:38 pm

I have said the same thing for years Bill. Even before the gas crunch... The Japs couldn't even afford to pull their cars off the ships if we place the same taxes on them as they do us. Everything is out of hand.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down