{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its amazing what youll find when you clean out the garage

3 posters

Go down

its amazing what youll find when you clean out the garage Empty its amazing what youll find when you clean out the garage

Post by 911TAZZ September 2nd 2012, 5:08 am

Started cleaning the garage today.. found a set of rams horn manifolds for a 58-65 corvette 327
a set of fender skirts for what I think is a 60s Chevy or Buick . not sure. scratch
BBC headers that Was on a 70 chevelle
Set of rear doors for a 1964 4dr impala
and probably a hundred or so various size and style casters . took pictures but my computer is down and cant seem to download them from my phone. scratch
911TAZZ
911TAZZ
Scrounger

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2011-11-12

Back to top Go down

its amazing what youll find when you clean out the garage Empty Re: its amazing what youll find when you clean out the garage

Post by full figured rat September 2nd 2012, 4:29 pm

U must have one huuuuuuuge garage. Lol
full figured rat
full figured rat
LA Chapter President

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2012-07-29

Back to top Go down

its amazing what youll find when you clean out the garage Empty Re: its amazing what youll find when you clean out the garage

Post by 911TAZZ September 2nd 2012, 5:46 pm

Not huge, just a lot of stuff.lol I also have some tailights from an impala, I need to ask my dad what year. A few carbs , two manual transmissions. one I think is from a challenger , a 305 sbc. A set of 202 camel hump heads , a couple of distributors and a bunch of other stuff. Steel wheels, brake drums, other old parts that someone thought they might need someday. Plus my dads 55 chevy. Just things that me, my dad,uncles, and grandpa kept over the years. I need room so I'm cleaning house and hopefully I have some things that will help out someone else.
911TAZZ
911TAZZ
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by Brownie September 2nd 2012, 6:13 pm

That 55 would help me out! Laughing
Brownie
Brownie
Scrounger

Number of posts : 941
Registration date : 2011-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by 911TAZZ September 2nd 2012, 6:30 pm

Yeah, I know what you mean. and imagine the space it would free up! I think pops might miss it though.
911TAZZ
911TAZZ
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by Brownie September 2nd 2012, 7:07 pm

Ya! I bet he would!
Brownie
Brownie
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by 911TAZZ September 2nd 2012, 7:11 pm

It was the first car he ever owned. He said he sold it and bought it back 7 times. lol .
911TAZZ
911TAZZ
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by Brownie September 2nd 2012, 7:23 pm

That just make the stories better about the car!

55 was the first car I worked on with my Dad.
He had just a few.. About 15. I think he might have liked them Smile
Brownie
Brownie
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by 911TAZZ September 2nd 2012, 7:28 pm

I know what you mean. I remember going outside with my dad and uncle and watching and helping even at an eatly age. guess thats why I love cars so much. especially the 50s models .
911TAZZ
911TAZZ
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by Brownie September 2nd 2012, 8:41 pm

I wish I liked just the 50s. I like them all. The 55 will always be one of my favs. Just because of the the time spent with my Dad. He even painted one Mary kay pink and white for my Mom. It turned out real nice with tuck and roll white seats.
Brownie
Brownie
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by 911TAZZ September 3rd 2012, 4:32 am

I know what you mean. I like them all too. but I'll always be patial to the 50s I guess. sounds like the chevy your dad painted for your mom was something.
911TAZZ
911TAZZ
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down