{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be on the look out!!!! (Johnny got robbed)

+7
jbs10
Chris55
Arieldouglas
Mr. Fabulous
Brownie
RebStew
Rebel girl
11 posters

Go down

Be on the look out!!!! (Johnny got robbed) Empty Be on the look out!!!! (Johnny got robbed)

Post by Rebel girl February 29th 2012, 11:08 pm

Johnny just walked in on a home invasion. He was wrestling with two people as they were trying to get away; one was trying to stab him with a knife. Be on the look out for a green Ford Ranger. If you see a green Ford Ranger with Ohio tags around your house that looks suspicious call the police. There is 1 white guy, a white girl, and a lite skinned black guy.
Rebel girl
Rebel girl
Scrounger

Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Be on the look out!!!! (Johnny got robbed) Empty Re: Be on the look out!!!! (Johnny got robbed)

Post by RebStew March 1st 2012, 12:38 am

Evil or Very Mad Johnny and I were over at Cornfield Customs today. On the way back we were talking about gun ownership and carrying a firearm. Johnny doesn't agree with it. He told me that if you live in the city limits there is no need to own one.

Johnny dropped me off and went home. He walks in on a guy and girl robbing him. The girl run off but Johnny grabbed the guy and was trying to hold on to him while calling the police. 911 called Ohio instead of Newport, Ky so there were issues getting PD down there quick. Johnny fought with the guy for about 10 minutes then heard someone kicking at the door. He thought it was the police but it was the girl. She came back.

The guy is screaming for her to help him. She grabs one of Johnny kitchen knifes and goes after Johnny. Johnny slung the guy on the ground to get away from the chic with the knife. The guy is yelling to stab him or give him the knife and he'll do it. The guy runs out the door trying to get away with Johnny chasing him. Johnny shoved him into the railing first then as the guy ran across the back yard Johnny was able to get his hand on him again and shove him over the fenders of the project truck causing him to wipe out of the concrete. With all that the cops still never showed and he made it to his get away car which was being driven by a light skinned black guy. Johnny looked at the tag but was so wired he got the tag # wrong.

By the time I got there The cops were there. Det. Vance was going through the house. Johnny made the guy toss his cell phone. They dusted for prints. Have the guys cell phone, hat and cigs. With everything they have from the house they should be able to catch these guys I hope. Det. Vance is a hell of a cop. I hope he gets the case. There were 2 detectives there so I don't know who will end up with it. If they are cought I'm not sure what the charge would be but I'm hoping attemped murder. It could have been bad for Johnny. Johnny told me his TV is not worth getting stabbed over and he's right! He also told me, even after the talk about guns we had that if he would have had a gun on him he would have shot her.

Last edited by RebStew on March 1st 2012, 4:14 am; edited 2 times in total
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Be on the look out!!!! (Johnny got robbed) Empty Re: Be on the look out!!!! (Johnny got robbed)

Post by Brownie March 1st 2012, 2:57 am

When some thing like that happen to you it makes you think
about concealed permit! People do crazy things in hard times
and you have to protect your family and home. It is not for
Everybody. I'm glad that he is ok! I also hope that they catch the three scumbags with the evidenced they have found! Prosecute to the fullest existent of the law!
Brownie
Brownie
Scrounger

Number of posts : 941
Registration date : 2011-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Fabulous March 1st 2012, 3:16 am

Glad Johnnie OK. Sounds like there could be some steep charges. That'll probably take awhile.
Mr. Fabulous
Mr. Fabulous
Blowing fire

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew March 1st 2012, 3:33 am

Most of the time I drive down to Johnny's and we go some place. Today he picked me up. If I would have been down there it may have been different. You just never know when something crazy like this will happen. I'm glad Johnny and the creeps are okay but I have to tell ya that if I would have seen the girl with the knife going after Johnny I would have dropped her. I don't want to hurt anyone but I'm not taking a chance of my kids loosing their daddy nor would I take a chance of Johnny's kids loosing him. I guess it's good that things turned out as they did. You can't second guess yourself in those conditions so there is no doubt I would have pulled the trigger. Don't get me wrong. The scum bags deserve what they get but dead is forever and they do have family too. It's a no win situation. pale

Last edited by RebStew on March 1st 2012, 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Arieldouglas March 1st 2012, 3:39 am

One of my neighbors got broken into. His dad showed up and caught them. While they were trying to get away he took a couple of shots at them with a 44Mag. One shot hit the differential and locked it up somehow. The sheriff bragged about him disabling the vehicle allowing his men to catch them. Later at the store we were asking him about that shot. He laughed and said if he had been a better shot the deputy's would have been able to walk up to the truck and find them instead of having to hunt them down on foot.
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Number of posts : 1915
Registration date : 2011-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Arieldouglas March 1st 2012, 3:42 am

I'm glad Johnny's OK.
Arieldouglas
Arieldouglas
TN Chapter President

Number of posts : 1915
Registration date : 2011-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew March 1st 2012, 3:49 am

Johnny's pretty tough for an old geezer. He's not that old but he ain't as young as he once was or however that country song goes. I think the guy got the worst of it trying to get away from Johnny lol

The other day at the junkyard the part we were trying to get was pinned in next to another car. I told him we could just shove the rearend over like when we was younger. Here's these two middle ages farts trying to pick up the back of the truck. I guess you know how it goes. It didn't budge. I laughed about it and told him at least we use to be able to do it.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew March 1st 2012, 3:51 am

RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris55 March 1st 2012, 4:12 am

Glad he's ok.
Chris55
Chris55
FL Chapter President

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by jbs10 March 1st 2012, 4:19 am

well I am still jacked up over this..and still cant belev it hapen to me.
I work for myself and home a lot and think they my seen my truck was gone. Thank god I got there befor gage did....but where we live it is starting to get out of hand..so thinking on the gun thing.but like I said I would have done it . but the guy, no kid was such a wimp I had him with my left and never used my right but call 911.but thinking on it wish i would have relly hurt the f@#er...it my be time for a gun....
jbs10
jbs10
Scrounger

Number of posts : 1184
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew March 1st 2012, 4:21 am

Brownie wrote:When some thing like that happen to you it makes you think
about concealed permit!
Can you get a permit in FL now? I tried to get one when we lived down there and you couldnet get one unless you could prove you needed it for protection. People who transports diamonds or was worth enough money that they feared they would be a target and so on. I worked doing repo's and I couldn't get one at the time. That's been many years ago though.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew March 1st 2012, 4:26 am

Did you get the door fixed?
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by John B March 1st 2012, 4:26 am

Forget the video Steve posted, watch this one. Very Happy

https://youtu.be/jl-ZIo-Wztc
John B
John B
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1028

http://www.kustomtrophy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jbs10 March 1st 2012, 4:29 am

RebStew wrote:Evil or Very Mad Johnny and I were over at Cornfield Customs today. On the way back we were talking about gun ownership and carrying a firearm. Johnny doesn't agree with it. He told me that if you live in the city limits there is no need to own one.

man i for got that we just had that talk this will be on my mind all night....
jbs10
jbs10
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by JRiggs March 1st 2012, 4:42 am

sorry to hear about this jb.
JRiggs
JRiggs
Scrounger

Number of posts : 3505

Back to top Go down

Post by Brownie March 1st 2012, 12:12 pm

[/quote] Can you get a permit in FL now? [/quote]
Yep! Just a few hours in a class room fire a couple rounds and wait.
They do a backround check and all that...I think it is 175. to get that all done.
Brownie
Brownie
Scrounger

Number of posts : 941
Registration date : 2011-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller Coaster March 1st 2012, 1:20 pm

WOW! I am glad to hear that everyone is safe in the situation.
Roller Coaster
Roller Coaster
Hot Rod Builder

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cratethis March 2nd 2012, 1:34 am

Glad you're ok JB. The thing is, where your house is you'd never think someone would pick your place. It's so close to the road and such a busy road at that. I will definitely keep my eyes out for them. I doubt they will be back in that vehicle with the stuff they lost. I'm sure if they come back across the river it will be in something else. In hopes not to get caught.
Cratethis
Cratethis
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1568
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel girl March 2nd 2012, 3:52 am

I'm glad you're okay, Uncle Johnny.!
Rebel girl
Rebel girl
Scrounger

Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by jbs10 March 3rd 2012, 5:17 am

Rebel girl wrote:I'm glad you're okay, Uncle Johnny.!
thanks..niece....lol
jbs10
jbs10
Scrounger

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew March 21st 2012, 9:27 pm

RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew March 21st 2012, 9:27 pm

Does anyone know her?
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew March 22nd 2012, 3:40 am

I have been asking around. This is the guy. He may be around 4th st. in Dayton.
Be on the look out!!!! (Johnny got robbed) 54225310
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Cratethis March 22nd 2012, 4:11 am

No clue. I didn't know Newport close to Fairfield either.
Cratethis
Cratethis
1000 post club

Number of posts : 1568
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down