{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poor Boys, Myron Boloyan Jr. RIP

2 posters

Go down

Poor Boys, Myron Boloyan Jr. RIP Empty Poor Boys, Myron Boloyan Jr. RIP

Post by RebStew December 20th 2007, 8:51 am

this sucks. I have a few friends in the Poor Boys Car Club. I didn't know Myron but anytime something like this happens it gets me upset.
he moved to Florida and got the go ahead to open up a Poor Boys CC Chapter down there. his dad is into old cars too and had built this 1930 Model A Speedster.
Poor Boys, Myron Boloyan Jr. RIP Ghhg
his son was driving it and while leaving a traffic light some girl driving a SUV slammed into the rearend of him while she was talking on her cell phone. police are estimating that she was traveling 60-65 MPH on a street with a 35 MPH speed limit. it sent him to the hospital with 2 brain hemmorages, and 3 blood clots, in places that are inaccessible, and was placed in a deep coma to try and reduce the brain swelling. after a while the doctors told the family that he was brain dead and would not recover. the family made up ther minds to take him off life support.
My prayers go out to his family as well as all the guys in his club. I know some of them are taking it pretty hard.
be carefull out there guys. watch everything around you. you never know when something like this is going to happen. life is short for some. live a little while you can.
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Poor Boys, Myron Boloyan Jr. RIP Empty Re: Poor Boys, Myron Boloyan Jr. RIP

Post by LRS30 December 20th 2007, 5:30 pm

Man thats a real pisser I hate hearing about stuff like that...would you want to send flowers? I'll throw in a few buck's... Let me know.
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky

Number of posts : 1823

http://www.myspace.com/ryanbfg

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew December 20th 2007, 6:43 pm

I would have liked to sent something in the clubs name but this happened a few days ago. they may have already had his funeral. may be today I'm not sure
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420

Back to top Go down

Post by LRS30 December 20th 2007, 6:44 pm

Gotcha...
LRS30
LRS30
Forum Junky