{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil's Advocate. 1933 Dodge

Go down

The Devil's Advocate. 1933 Dodge Empty The Devil's Advocate. 1933 Dodge

Post by RebStew December 9th 2009, 6:36 pm

I grabbed up the sedan body I've been looking for for over a year. I gave up and started on my 27 but last week Benny(Blue Eyed Devil) found this one and turned me on to it. So today Vickers and myself took the 3 hour run in the Scroungers Parts Chaser into Eastern Kentucky to pick it up. We had a pretty good day. With my Ruger on the front seat we were ready to hit Klan Kountry Kentucky. I'm a trans planted hillbilly so getting down in them hills felt like home. I'm not sure Vickers felt the same way.
First off I want to explain the name. A while back Benny from the Road Devils and myself was joking around about his ranking on the forum. It said Grease Monkey or something. The more post you have the better the wording is. So we were joking around about the ranking one day and later that night I changed his to The Devils Advocate. I thought it sounded pretty good and he seemed to like it. So I made that his ranking no matter how many post he had. So with all that. I figured since Benny turned me on to the 33 that the least I could do was name the car ??
The Devils Advocate.
The Devil's Advocate. 1933 Dodge 002-4
The Devil's Advocate. 1933 Dodge 001-5
The Devil's Advocate. 1933 Dodge 003-4
After we picked up the 33 we ran over into Ohio and looked around. We found some old stuff to check out but nothing else to drag home. We ran down on the Ohio side of the river for a while and took a boat back to Ky.
The Devil's Advocate. 1933 Dodge 019-4
RebStew
RebStew
Scrounger's Pitbull On Nitrous

Number of posts : 12420
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

The Devil's Advocate. 1933 Dodge Empty Re: The Devil's Advocate. 1933 Dodge

Post by RebStew December 9th 2009, 6:37 pm

The Devil's Advocate. 1933 Dodge 014-3
The Devil's Advocate. 1933 Dodge 022-3
The Devil's Advocate. 1933 Dodge 024-2
The Devil's Advocate. 1933 Dodge 023-2

It was a long trip but we took our time stopped every place that may have an old car hiding and just had a great mini one day vacation.
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by RebStew December 9th 2009, 6:38 pm

This 33 is going on the back burner untill the 27 is done. I may brace it up and start collecting some parts but it will not be messed with too much untill the 27 is done.
Just for reference later. http://www.rileyreproductions.com/index.htm
RebStew
RebStew

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down