{ Scaring babies and little old ladies with open headers since 1964 }
Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Scroungers Car Club web site.
It cost nothing to register Sign up and speak up!

Sorry for the wall. This keeps our web site clean of SPAM and other unwanted parties so the true gear heads can enjoy him/her self.
You must register to see most of this forum. Register or if you have already registered just log in to see what's going on.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vicki Nova's 1959 Apache pick up Project

+11
Reb Stew
JRiggs
Admin
RustyKarr
6-71Kid
xycho_wraith
big dogs 42
FalconEddie1964
falconwagon62
vettespd29
RebStew
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Vicki Nova's 1959 Apache pick up Project - Page 3 Empty Re: Vicki Nova's 1959 Apache pick up Project

Post by falconwagon62 May 15th 2014, 2:02 am

All new bushings and pins installed, leaves removed, narrower 8" going in.....feeling old, moving slow....Steve I see what your talking about these new design rear shackles they are easy to install...no issues...new front and rear bushings, pins and shackles was about $140.....heading to F100 Super nationals tomorrow and when I get back, wanna get this running, work on my F5 and my other AMX and change the tranny in my 69 GT FB.....no rest for the wicked.....

Vicki Nova's 1959 Apache pick up Project - Page 3 Th_20140323_195045

Vicki Nova's 1959 Apache pick up Project - Page 3 Th_20140514_185855
falconwagon62
falconwagon62
Scrounger

Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://www.ovcfca.com

Back to top Go down

Vicki Nova's 1959 Apache pick up Project - Page 3 Empty Re: Vicki Nova's 1959 Apache pick up Project

Post by Reb Stew May 15th 2014, 7:12 am

Those are the shackles! Crazy aren't they. I'm not sure if I like the design but the ones here have been on it since 56 so I guess they will stay together.
Reb Stew
Reb Stew
National President

Number of posts : 7905
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3